BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I'm in love with this foundation. It's full coverage but not cakey. I love that it has a spatula as an applicator so that you can dot a few drops of foundation on at a time to build your coverage. It doesn't leave my face ashy or dingy looking and my skin looks smooth underneath it. I use a beauty sponge to apply my foundation but it would go on nicely with a kabuki brush as well I feel. They have a great color selection depending on which drugstore you go to but you can also order online as well. I used this foundation religiously once I got it for at least 2 months straight. By far one of my favorite drugstore foundations so far. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This foundation is a lot pinker than it looks in my photo, I’m just so pink it neutrals out. This is the cheapest foundation I’ve found that is really my shade of pale, it also works REALLY well. This stuff stays on, the finish is great, it doesn’t oxidize much. The only downside is the smell— it smells very much like paint. If you can get past that, great! Otherwise, this isn’t gonna work for you. Since the smell is so strong, I don’t reach for this foundation a ton. That being said, it’s a great foundation otherwise. Good coverage, you can sheer it out by using a brush, it’s not patchy. A great drugstore find for sure, it works better than many high end foundations!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This foundation is absolutely amazing for the price! I paid less than a buck with coupons and sales! Im between golden and bronze beige so I mix them together and get a PERFECT match. I like the applicator and just how much coverage I get that lasts me all day. I get no flashback either in pictures so it's definitely lived up to my expectations! I hope this one stays around because it's become my holy grail foundation from the drugstore
I'd definitely recommend it! For 5 bucks you CAN'T go wrong!
Megan C.
Indiana, PA
I decided to try this product due to all the hype from media as well as friends. I have always been a fan of Wet N Wild simply because it is affordable as well as accessible. It took me quite a few weeks to get my hands on this foundation because it was sold out in every drugstore that surrounded me. I was finally able to purchase it and I was not let down. This foundation is BEAUTIFUL. I reach for this more than my high end foundation. It leaves a natural finish, not too matte and not too dewy. The only downfall to this product is that it does cling to dry patches. I recommend exfoliating your face as well as priming it before using it. Another downfall of this foundation is that is dries very fast which is why I apply it in sections. Other than that, I have/will continue to recommend this product to others.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
There's been a bunch of hype about this foundation on YouTube, so I decided to try it out - and I'm glad I did.

It comes in a nice glass bottle, and the lid screws off to reveal a spatula applicator. I would prefer a pump, but the spatula works okay to disperse the product. After opening, you will immediately be hit with the smell of very strong fresh paint. It does dissipate over time, and I don't notice it when it's on my face at all.

As far as coverage goes, I would call this a demi-matte, full coverage foundation. It goes on smoothly (it does dry somewhat quickly) and looks beautiful on my oily skin. After setting with powder, I'd say it lasts about 5 hours before I have to powder my t-zone. It's insanely affordable, and the shade range is decent. All in all, I think it's a great drugstore option, and I will definitely repurchase.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I wanted to try this foundation after hearing rave reviews about it online. For me, I found it pretty full coverage (with a primer). I will say that it definitely has a perfumey smell at first that is pretty strong. The applicator is a cool little spatula that I like. The scent does go away after applying. My only complaint is that I find this a bit drying in my dry areas (tip of nose and some areas of cheeks) and this clings to that later in the day. Overall I think this would be good for someone with an oily complexion. And the price point is awesome cause it’s wet n wild. It’s one of the better drugstore foundations I’ve tried. The concealer that pairs with this is also really good.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I’ve been looking for a cruelty free foundation and I’ve loved other wet n wild products so I decided to give this a shot. I did my research and was already expecting a smell but it wasn’t a huge concern since I’m not sensitive to them. HOWEVER, this stuff is ridiculous. It’s noxious and reminds me of paint thinner, it doesn’t smell like something you’d want on your face. I have combo skin but it works well with maybelline matte and poreless, but this foundation brought out dry spots I never knew I had even after priming and moisturizing. The coverage was meh. I love wet n wild but I will never be trying this foundation again, I don’t understand how it has such positive reviews.
Courtney C.
Lone Tree, CO
I finally got my hands on this foundation and I love it. The formula and application are top notch for Wet n Wild. I feel like they're upping their game. I had mine on for several hours and never had to touch up, it didn't get cakey, it didn't oxidize. My makeup still looked great by the time I was ready to remove it. Definitely recommend. And at under $5 a bottle, you really can't go wrong.
Heather M.
charlottesville
Review for: Buff Bisque, Shell Ivory more...
Love this foundation! Super affordable and pretty long lasting, I love how it dries down on your face instead of becoming super oily, coverage can be built up to preference!
Lola M.
I'm really enjoying this Wet n Wild photofocus foundation. I use it as foundation as well to contour and highlight, I have 4 shades to achieve the contouring and highlighting process. BTW I have an oily tzone, this foundation looks great on my skin. I do set it with the photofocus pressed powder. If you want to see me using this foundation you can check me out on my YouTube channel Lola Mojica I do make-up tutorials. Great Spring foundation! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??