BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Kokomo, IN
I fist saw this foundation on the shelf at Walgreen and was tempted to buy it, but I always do research before i do. I went on YouTube and found so many "beauty guru's" doing reviews and found that they liked it a lot. I went back and bought it. I FELL IN LOVE!! I absolutely love this product! and especially for $6!!! The coverage is just a light coverage, but that's all i like is light. it stays on my face all day long, and they have so many different colors to choose from. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good light coverage cheap foundation.
Kaitlin C.
Acushnet, MA
This product is extremely full coverage , similar to my higher end foundations but for a much more affordable price. Perfect for anyone who likes a matte finish. Lasts all day with or without a primer
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Soooo this stuff right here!!!!!! Girl! Go buy it. It it so good I don't need to review but I would honestly compare this to my Lancôme teint idol foundation that I looooove. Definitely medium full coverage. Dewy look. Non oily. Does not break out my sensitive skin. True to color and great for us ran girls their color range is great. My skin is so hard to match. The price is right could not be better make sure you stick up. Just do yourself a favor and buy two and your summer shade when you go to purchase. I'm telling you I am not a drugstore girl when it comes to foundation....I'm a snob I bought this in a very desperate moment and now I'm ashamed of the tude I have the associate when she offered me the cheapest foundation on the floor. This is also very long wearing if you have a good translucent powder you are good for just about 12 hours
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I've watched YouTube videos of people using this foundation and raving about how much they loved it so I thought I would give it a try. Best decision ever!! No other drugstore foundation even compares! I like the stick applicator, it makes it easy to get the product out, I just put it directly onto my skin and then blend with a foundation brush. It is so easy to blend and covers everything!! The foundation smells like paint and almost feels sticky when you apply, but it doesn't bother me at all! It is very build-able and gives you the best looking skin! I bought mine at Target for $4.99 and I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future! It lasts all day, leaves your skin looking flawless, and is so cheap, how could you not go out and try it for yourself?!
Sophia G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Soft Beige more...
If you want a matte foundation, this is the foundation for you. I love using this as my base to make classic looks and it is 100% buildable. Also, use minimal powder. And oh my goodness I can’t believe it is only $5. I also suggest mixing two shades because there really isn’t that big of a shade range (which is NOT what the industry should ever have, everyone should have their shade in a foundation range). Politics aside, this is an amazing foundation. I kind of like the spatula applicator, it helps me blend a little at a time instead of dotting it all over my face and having some of the foundation dry down and blending. I like it better than a pump even though pumps can be nice for mixing and all. This is a must have for all you Matte lovers out there!!
Noël G.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Other more...
Honestly, the smell is so awful that I can hardly stand to put it on my face. It smells like paint, or really strong chemicals. It got to the point where I actually had to stop using it because it would make me sick to smell that god-awful smell. HOWEVER, if you aren’t scent sensitive like me, i will say this foundation did good coverage-wise and made my skin look nice. it took quite awhile to dry down so my face felt wet for awhile but overall its an okay foundation if you can get past the smell. i don’t fancy the applicator at all but whatever floats your boat. Not the best foundation I’ve tried but good for $5.99
Lindsay W.
Being a rookie when it comes to makeup, I decided to try a drugstore foundation before I splurge on higher end. I had heard a lot of good things about this one, so I picked up a bottle at my local Kroger. It's a nice little glass bottle with a spatula attached. So far, I've really liked it. The shade I got matches me really well and it has great coverage. The only problem I've had so far is oxidation, there's been one or two times where I've ended the day with an orange face. I've been able to combat that for the most part, so overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for something good and affordable.
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
I picked up this foundation this weekend at Rite Aid because my old foundation is just not doing it for me anymore. I wanted something that had medium coverage and didn't feel cakey on my face. I watched several online reviews of this foundation and since it's only $5.99, it was worth a shot!

Pros:
-The price!
-The coverage is really nice and it's buildable. It blends well (I am using an oval brush - a generic Artis brush)
-I get about 8 hours of wear from this foundation
-I love the spatula applicator because this helps to make sure that I get all of the product out of the bottle

Cons:
-I didn't find the shade selection to be great with this brand
-If not blended well, it can be a little patchy

Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
Alright so, let me just start out by saying I'm not this white in person I'm actually tan as you can see from my neck. I've been using this foundation for two months and I love it! I'm not super oily or super dry, it lasts all day still looks beautiful! BUT it turned me so white in flash that I looked disgusting. I'm really disappointed! The concealer I used was from the photofocus line too. As well as the powder I used. Basically full face In wet n wild products beside my highlight and contour (which looks on existent). Ladies, if you're going out at night and want to take pictures with your friends don't wear it. It's definitely a day foundation
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
UPDATE: I went out and bought another one of these foundations and I feel in love. I didn't have the problems I did with the first one. It was smooth matte and gorgeous! It was long wearing and I was out playing tennis in it and it was flawless still after. I did notice that the shade I bought before was on clearance and it had a last chance sticker, idk if that had anything to do with the one I bought! But now I recommended it!

Not the biggest fan of this foundation. I bought it due to all the hype everywhere! I don't have that dry of skin, but this made my skin look like I had scales and I exfoliated my face the night before. The shades don't match me at all. I can't tell you the wear or anything like that because once put it on I had to take it right off my skin looked horrible.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?