BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley D.
Santa Maria , CA
I couldn't find a picture of the photo focus powder from wet n wild and I have no idea why because this is probably the best powder I have ever used. It's a silky powder that is like if macs mineralized skin finish and a translucent powder had a baby. Perfect for drier skin but can still be used for oily skin girls who don't mind a natural glow. The finish is a natural matte that leaves the skin with a nice heathy glow without being shimmery I absolutely love this powder and went back to get a lighter and darker shade for highlight and contour!
Jaymee G.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This is is an awesome product. Let me begin with the fact that this is animal cruelty free! This has a nice matte finish to it and is lightweight. The foundation doesn’t look caked on, but then again it also depends on the makeup tools you use as well. The Wet n Wild photofocus foundation eliminates white particle reflection, cause a more natural look rather than an oily look you would get with a flash photo. It’s been tested under 7 light conditions, with and without flash. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations due to the fact that throughout the day I only maybe have to blot my face once if that. I have an oily face and other foundations wouldn’t last on my face for too long before I’d have to blot it down. Prior to my purchase I heard good reviews on it so I tried it out and I’m glad to say there is no regret. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who hates how flash or lighting gives an oily look to their face in pictures and is looking for quality at a low price.
Anastasia Y.
Mililani, HI
This Foundation is amazing. I watched a lot of people review this item and I thought it was just a Hype thing because it is 5$. I saw it at my local CVS for 30% off and they had a lot of shades to try out! Which is amazing! The coverage is amazing! It wore for about 8 hours for me. But I did set the foundation, I'd say the coverage is medium to full and very build-able. Again the only con is the smell. The tarte shape tape has a more of a strong floral sent and is super perfume like as to the wet n Wild foundation kind of hit my nose and was like ok "hi!" But it's something you could get use to. The spatula makes it easier to move the foundation before blending. The bottle feels very heavy and high end-ish.
Anabelle P.
Tallahassee
This foundation is so pretty and smooth, and is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever used. The coverage is medium-full, which is great for someone who is just beginning makeup or wants a light foundation. I have oily skin, and I haven't noticed any excess moisture, and applies nicely over my Porefessional primer. It has a dewy finish and can be mattified with a power foundation or setting powder. I was also very happy with the shade range, as it is very hard to find a foundation that is as light as my skin tone. The only downsides to it are that it does not come in a pump or bottle, and the spatula makes it difficult to apply a lot of product at once. It does have a strong, paint-like smell before it completely dries, but it dries so quickly that it doesn't really affect the product. These complaints are very minimal, and I enjoyed this product very much overall.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I gotta say...this is a good foundation. And I have literally EVERY drug store brand of foundation. It does have a very chemical smell, basically it smells like house paint. I was a painter for years. So I know the smell. Other than that, it's nice. Not to thin not to thick. And it's a nice satiny matte finish. It looked great on my skin and held up for about 8-10 hours. I wouldn't beyond 8. It starts to crease and break down after that. But for $5.99, man it's good! And looks good as ones I've paid $15 for. Seriously. If you can get past the smell, which I've notice will dissipate after a bit, it's definitely worth a try. And the shade range is beyond what you'd expect of the drugstore. And they shoulda opted for a pump. But the spatula is better than nothing.
LeeAnn C.
I was super hyped to try this foundation, after seeing several of my favorite beauty bloggers try it and love it, and seeing all the great reviews in had on Influenster. But I have to say, I'm really, really disappointed with this product. I've used it 4-5 times now for an all-day full face, and it's got to be one of the worst foundations I've ever used. Aside from the smell (which, as other Influensters have been saying, is really awful), it is SUPER streaky and takes 10-15 minutes of blending to look decent, and this is with a primer. Once it's tolerably blended, it feels sticky and wet for at least an hour, even with setting powder. And it wears horribly: even with primer, powder and baking my makeup, this foundation separates and gets streaky/cakey within a few hours. The only reason I'm even giving it two stars is because it does have a very nice matte finish right after you apply it, but you better take those selfies quick 'cause it won't last. Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I'm honestly confused as to how everybody loves this product. I'm going back to my Maybelline Fit Me, which is the same price and is a 10x better foundation, in my opinion.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I adore this foundation. It is light on the skin but it does a beautiful job blending on the skin. Iys a medium coverage foundation but on me it's almost full. I like that it's buildable as well so you can make it work for any coverage need.

This foundation held up in humid 90° heat and lasted throughout the day. I have other night end foundations that didn't hold up as well or last as long.

In this photo I used the photo focus foundation. As you can see it made my skin look flawless and covers all 1 million of my freckles.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautiful look and product on a budget.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Overall, I did like this foundation. It seems to adjust for decent pictures in all different lighting. It also managed to stay for several hours before my skin got too oily. I only noticed the foundation wearing away around 8pm on my forehead where I am very oily. I only wish this was a more full coverage foundation, but that is a personal preference. I also loved the powder! It helped keep my matte, made my skin look beautiful, added a litter coverage and did not look cakey.
Emma J.
Honestly for the price alone this is worth trying. It has quite a few shade choices which is really nice. I usually can't find a good shade in drugstore foundations but there is actually one light enough for me. The foundation itself is pretty good. For me it was medium coverage and looked good when I first applied it. My main problem is really soon after I applied it it basically melted off my face. It lasted maybe an hour, two at the most. To be fair I was sweating a lot but I've never had any other foundation do that. So for me this is a pass.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Felt very Kiki, and you could definitely tell that I have it on. It was definitely not one of my favorites but it would be something I would use as a last resort
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??