BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Bri R.
I had seen this foundation in so many YouTube videos and articles as a holy grail. I, being a drug store foundation snob at one point, and being on the last bit of my high-end foundation, decided to try it. I went to many stores that sell Wet & Wild items until I found it at CVS. (Tip: you can find product locations on their website). I'm actually surprised that I love this foundation.

Pros: I love a light to medium coverage and one layer is light, two is medium, so it is buildable. Doesn't have a strong smell. Stays on all day, if you set with powder.

Cons: Do not like the packaging, would prefer a pump. This is a foundation that needs to be regularly thrown out because the wand touches the back of your hand or makeup brush everytime you need more foundation.

I find the best way to apply is with a beauty blender as it has a very smooth finish, I did not like the finish with a makeup brush. For the price, this is a great foundation.
Allison R.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I am very impressed with this foundation! For only $4 from the drugstore, it performs so well. It is a medium coverage, matte foundation. It wears very well on my skin and doesn’t break up too badly during my 8 hour work days. The coverage is nice and not an unnatural looking dull coverage. The shade range definitely needs some improvement, on both the dark and light spectrums, along with more undertones. I do like how this foundation actually has warm and cool in their color description unlike most drugstore foundations. The packaging is sleek and nice looking, however i am not crazy about the paddle to apply it with, for sanitation issues. It is just as easy to pour it out like normal, pumpless foundations. Also, the smell to me was not as bad as everyone else says it is. All and all, I would suggest if you have normal to oily skin and are looking for an afforded, medium coverage option!
Brytani P.
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Everyone loved this but i don’t understand. It looked super powdery on my skin even after setting it and trying different powders. The smell is almost unbearable, it smells like paint. Although i do like the applicator
Christina B.
Great pice and great coverage! The smell is a but of a turn off though but this with a sponge or a brush to blend it out well with, will give great coverage at just $5-$6!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I really love this foundation! I have oily/acne prone skin and I don't have any problems with it. It does cling to my dry spots around my eyes where I've been using differin on my face right now. It really does smell like paint but it doesn't really bother me that much. I love that this foundation is matte and give no flashback in pictures. I love the coverage when I'm not really broke out bad because it doesn't cover them completely sometimes. It wears really well through out the day which is awesome. I love how lightweight it is. I love that it's an affordable foundation and it works like a high end foundation. It doesn't really crease that much which is just great. I highly recommend this foundation.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
So, where to begin. I naturally tried this Foundation because of the extreme attention it got all over social media. It took a while to find but whenever I finally did and got my correct shade I could not wait to try it out! My first round with it with a little bit rough, I think due to my primer. But the second time I used it I started to like it a little bit more. I have combination to oily skin in my T-Zone so this was especially a difficult review to write. I loved how the foundation sat on my skin, I love how it Blended, and I loved how it worked with all of my other face products. It's stays on through the day and looked beautiful, but it just could not keep to my nose and forehead whenever I got the slightest bit oily. I think that this would be a great product to use for a short period of time, but nothing that would be too strenuous. I'm excited to keep using it I love the wand to apply it, but I love the price so much!
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Desert Beige more...
A must have foundation. This is only 5$ and is a wonderful buildable high medium coverage foundation. I will always buy this it’s One of the best drugstore foundations.
Shalma B.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really enjoy using this foundation, it's buildable coverage. It goes on my skin all smooth and doesn't cling onto any sort of texture that's on my skin. I do use a BH cosmetics primer with it. I set it with Cory Airspun setting powder in translucent. The foundation does break apart, only around the mouth but that's pretty normal for me unless I put an eyeshadow primer on it. I do think it sheers out a little but as you go on and about you're day. Pretty awesome drugstore product. Definitely going to repurchase it, only because it is a cheaper alternative for a more high-end brand. Give it a try and you might like it and if you don't, return it!
Ana U.
williston
heard great things about this foundation from YouTube and I thought I might as well try it; for $5.99 it wouldn't be a huge investment if it didn't work out for me. I was loyal to my true match but I'm not too crazy about the coverage (light to medium), price, and the animal testing that Loreal conducts. This foundation is great! I apply it with a real techniques sponge, I find it works better than a brush. Coverage is on par with higher end foundations and I can build it up as well without looking cakey. It can be a bit drying since its a semi-matte finish, but I have sensitive, dry skin anyways. Nothing a bit of moisturizer and a hydrating primer can't fix. W&W Soft Beige Beige Doux is my match wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Maureen S.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
So I was a bit skeptical about drug store foundation but after watching so many YouTube videos I broke down and gave this a try and I am not going back anytime soon! The foundation is a medium coverage and feels more like a B.B. cream at first. It does come with a paddle but instead of directly putting the paddle on your face put it on your hand then dip a beauty blender into it. The foundation does smell like paint, but the scent does go away. I posted a selfie of me wearing this product in my car with none of my car lights on, just the flash from my phone and they really did it!! NO FLASHBACK!!! The foundation is super drying so you need to use a super moisturizing primer before applying
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??