BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I love this foundation! For the price($4-6 US), I'd say it's the best drugstore foundation! The coverage is there and easily buildable for added coverage if needed and also easy to bend. I use it with a beauty sponge but I think you can use a brush if that's what you prefer. I also think the packaging in good quality, mostly for the price. The cap has a paddle-like spatula that picks up product so you can apply in straight to the face or unto sponge/brush. I will always repurchase this foundations and I will kept multiple in my foundation collection to match my face year-round. Everyone should try this product out!
Nishe R.
Smells like paint, smells like freshly painted room.
The neutral undertones are gray or very pink (I'm neutral undertone so I don't know about the other ones).
It seemed like I put ash instead of foundation.
The price is incredible, they promise the sky and the stars but the foundation is awful.
Looks dead on the skin, does not look dewy, does not look matte, does not look satin, looks dead, It looks cakey.
I Wanted to love the product because they described it as wonderful better than a high end foundation but no.
I like it to be vegan, I like the packaging, I wanted to love the product for all this reasons but simply did not work for me.
It's not worth the hype or the money.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation confused me. I didn't need a lot, the consistency is a little looser than I like, and I don't like the paddle at all. The smell started off a bit strong but fades. It stayed tacky until I set it with powder. While I didn't feel it on my skin or when I touched my face (after powder), it LOOKS like I'm wearing foundation. It has good medium coverage, builds some, but not as well as I like. And other than looking like I was wearing foundation and the color being too yellow (I think, though I'm not sure), there was something off about how it looks that I couldn't put my finger on. The biggest problem? It may have broken me out. I'm let my skin settle since I was having some other issues at the time then tried it again. Unfortunately, my last option, mixing in my moisturizer, but then it showed off all my texture. Not one I'll be keeping. Good thing it was under $5.
Amanda F.
So, I just bought this foundation last night after reading some IG praise for it. Today, I am wearing it on half of my face and I'm wearing La Mer on the other half. I'll post a pic with this review. The right side of my face is the $110 foundation and the left is this, which I purchased at my local grocery store for $6. The color match is really good. I like the little spatula dispenser. The coverage is good. It has an unpleasant scent - sort of like paint - but if you can't tell the difference in the picture, I would say this is an amazing product for the money!!
Lauren P.
Temperance
Smells like paint but has good coverage. I couldn’t really tell if it was long lasting or not. All I know is when I went to work at 3, it was great then when I left at 10 it was like half off hahaha. So you decide.
Amberly S.
This is a great drugstore option for foundation. The coverage is a nice medium though I do think it can be built up to give a bit more coverage. It blends beautifully into the skin with either a brush or a sponge. It doesn't make any concealer or powders I put over it apply unevenly. It has a nice natural finish, not too matte or too dewy. It doesn't have any sort of off-putting scent. It's not a foundation that necessarily claims to be long wearing but I've never had an issue with it wearing off on my skin or looking strange by the end of the day. I think this is a great foundation for everyday wear.
The color range could definitely be expanded. I'm also not a huge fan of the spatula applicator I would have much preferred a pump as I think it would be more sanitary.
Overall I think this is a great foundation especially for the price.
JANET P.
My skin is combo, Oily T Zone, with kind of a dry perimeter around my face. I first heard about this foundation from multiple youtube beauty gurus singing its praise.  A fantastic foundation for less than $6?  I had to give this a shot, and I really really wanted it to work.  I keep going back and trying it with different primers, different application process (brush/sponge/fingers) and no matter what I do it just doesn't seem to work on my face.  My pores looked bigger, it clung to dry patches, and within a couple of hours my T Zone was an oily mess.
Jeneca L.
okay girl here's the tea I bought this and she'll ivory and it smells straight up like paint it does linger that's not even my main problem with it what I don't like is it is so heavy yes it does have full coverage yes they have a good shade range but if I'm going to wear a full coverage found I don't want it to feel like a full coverage Foundation I use my L'Oreal Paris infallible Pro glow and that is enough coverage for me and it doesn't feel heavy it feels nice and light this wet and wild if you are used to wearing a heavy Foundation I think that you'll really like this but it did emphasize my pores and it just was not for me I know a lot of girls like this but my cons are it's too heavy and it smells like paint. I gave this three stars because it actually does what it's supposed to do it says what it is it's just not for me
Lindsay T.
Unpopular opinion time! I loathe this foundation. Which was super disappointing after all the positive reviews I heard about it. I didn't even make it out for the day when I put it on, because it looked completely atricious on me. It settled into every line and every pore, and drastically emphasized the uneven texture on my face.

Texture is something I'm working on fixing, so I do plan on giving this foundation a second try if/when my face becomes smoother.

I could've gotten past the awful smell. And I could've found a way to fix the fact that they don't have a shade even close to my skin tone (I've got mixing drops for that). But it just wasn't happening. Fortunately my best friend loves this foundation and the shade I bought matches her, so I was able to give it to her so it'll be put to good use.
Tina S.
Not a big fan of this foundation. I heard a lot of hype over it so I decided to get it the other day. There's a few pros like it's easy to apply, the packaging looks nice, and the shades work with a variety of skin colors. However, automatically I noticed the foundation got super cakey within an hour of being applied and even turned slightly orange on me. I tried to use it with different primers, once without primer, setting powder, no setting powder, but NOTHING worked for me. I was so excited to get this but ultimately I was disappointed. Wet N Wild's products have been getting better, just not this one in particular 😫👎🏼
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?