BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sharleen T.
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
A lot of people hype about this being an amazing foundation and honestly it looks very cakey on my skin and it broke up fairly quickly wasn't that impressed at all
👑Ashley N.
Parma, OH
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This products is absolutely worth the price. The coverage is pretty full. I still need to use 2 coats to cover my rosacea but I don’t feel guilty because of the price tag. The scent is a little weird, like paint. I’ve recommended this to so many people and will continue to do so.
Fallyn A.
Jacksonville , NC
When i was younger i remember always going into the dollar store and going straight to the makeup section and NEEDING to buy the wet and wild makeup. As i grew up i would think okay you cant buy good makeup from the dollar store come on.. then i actually tried it and used it like youre supposed to being 21 now and being in love with make up i can honestly say THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING. although it does smell an awful lot like paint you can get past that part because this product will literally blow your mind. First of all you can buy it at the dollar store, second the  spatula applicator it comes with actually does a heck of a job and makes it so easy to apply to your face and then blend out with a brush so you dont have to get it on your hands at all. Also, can we talk about how much coverage this product has? my face is far from perfect and it covers everything fairly well. I do use a pore reducing primer but i can say combined with this product you cant see my pores and it leaves a smooth finish on my face! would recommend this product to anyone!
Tegan C.
Winfield, IL
Oh, my.... let me tell you how much I LOVE this foundation.

Now, with my oily skin, I've tried so, so many combinations in order to see what works in helping my skin stay matte all day as well as looking clean and clear. I heard major beauty bloggers rave about this product, and so I had to immediately go out and purchase it.

No regrets.

First off, the coverage is amazing. You don't need a lot of product to cover your full face. Now, it may not cover hard-core blemishes, but it does do a great job of hiding those minor imperfections. It doesn't have any harsh chemical smell and combined with a [ Revlon Colorstay Powder Foundation ] this rocks.

Skin looks absolutely flawless - and keeps oily skin at bay with only minor touch-ups needed throughout the say. Maybe one or two; if that.

I really would recommend this foundation to everyone and anyone looking for an affordable flawless coverage for everyday wear(:
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This foundation has truly exceeded my expectations for any drugstore foundation, especially one with such a low price. Let me just say, I am a high end girl. I haven't used a drugstore product in maybe 3 years. This product was recommended by a youtuber, I believe it was either Jeffree or Tati, and since money is tight, I decided to give it a try. It was pretty easy to color match and there are a good selection of colors. Upon first application, I really loved the spatula tool that comes with it to dot the product onto your face! This is a medium buildable coverage, lightweight foundation and makes your skin look amazing. A downside I will say is that it really REALLY settles into your fine lines. I've never had this issue with any other foundation but my laugh lines and the lines on my forehead were very noticeable with this. I will however say that this is an easy fix with some setting powder. Overall this foundation is definitely worth the price and I will repurchase.
ashley w.
ohio
I love the way it looks at certain times on my face.. but problem is if you have very dry skin... Like mine now. After acne meds it's like..HELLO LOO AT THE DRY PATCHES. so I would suggest using this but... With a lotion and scrub your face really good if you have dry skin.but for oily skin it's fabulous!
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
Is a good foundation, I like it because it looks natural and flawless but it doesn’t have a lot of coverage. So if you like a foundation with coverage this one is not for you.
Estrella G.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I just bought this foundation last week and i love it. Like the little spatula and the coverage. Im not a full coverage girl so i like this a lot but you can easily build up for full coverage.
Veronika S.
Review for: Soft Beige, Buff Bisque, Shell Ivory more...
This is an okay foundation. It has a weird scent to it and doesn't look very natural. It can get cakey if too much is applied and does feel very drying on the skin. Probably wouldn't purchase again though
Claudia E.
I was so stunned by this foundation! It is SO AMAZING! It gives such nice coverage, without being too heavy, cakey, or look too bad on the skin. It is amazing, and it gives your skin such a nice look! I recommend this so much! The first time I tried out this foundation was in a full face first impressions video up on my youtube, and I used this foundation with the concealer from the same line, and it is amazing! I was so amazed at how natural it looked, yet gave such nice coverage! My skin had never looked so nice! I never thought that this would be one of my favorites form the drugstore. It also lasts a long time! I had this on for a full day on Saturday, and it looked absolutely amazing at 9:00 at night from when I had put it on at about 8 in the morning! It is also $5.00!!!!!! Only five dollars for an amazing foundation that feels high end yet is a fraction of the cost of high-end foundations. I love this product, and could not recommend it enough to you!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??