BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Veronika S.
Review for: Soft Beige, Buff Bisque, Shell Ivory more...
This is an okay foundation. It has a weird scent to it and doesn't look very natural. It can get cakey if too much is applied and does feel very drying on the skin. Probably wouldn't purchase again though
Claudia E.
I was so stunned by this foundation! It is SO AMAZING! It gives such nice coverage, without being too heavy, cakey, or look too bad on the skin. It is amazing, and it gives your skin such a nice look! I recommend this so much! The first time I tried out this foundation was in a full face first impressions video up on my youtube, and I used this foundation with the concealer from the same line, and it is amazing! I was so amazed at how natural it looked, yet gave such nice coverage! My skin had never looked so nice! I never thought that this would be one of my favorites form the drugstore. It also lasts a long time! I had this on for a full day on Saturday, and it looked absolutely amazing at 9:00 at night from when I had put it on at about 8 in the morning! It is also $5.00!!!!!! Only five dollars for an amazing foundation that feels high end yet is a fraction of the cost of high-end foundations. I love this product, and could not recommend it enough to you!
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
I bought this foundation the day it launched at my local Walgreens. I have a YouTube channel, so I am always trying to find the best drugstore foundations. Also, if anything is getting hype on social media I am all about it. I loved this from the first time it touched my skin. I know that a lot of people don't like the scent, but it honestly doesn't bother me that much. I have very sensitive skin, but this foundation does not break me out in the slightest. I feel like this foundation lives up to every claim that it makes. The finish is stunning, with no flashback, so if you are looking for something for a special event, this will serve you well at a great price. This does have a natural finish, so if you are more on the oily side this may be too dewey for you. It is also important to color match, because it can be hard to find the perfect shade. There was a coupon for it rolling around, but I am not sure if it is still valid. This foundation is definitely work picking up and at least trying.
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
This foundation is great, it's long wearing and applys beautifully. I apply it with a damp beauty sponge and since I tend to have dry patches I make sure I have a hydrating primer underneath to help the foundation apply better and doesn't cling to any dry patches. It drys down to a semi matte finish doesn't have any flashback and takes time to dry down, I set it with the wet n wild powder. My only complaint about this foundation is that is has a strong chemical smell when you first apply, but once it's blended in and other products are applied the smell goes away instantly. The product is very affordable and has made its way onto my vanity with my other high-end foundations, definitely recommend giving this foundation a try :)
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
Just started using this and so far I’m loving it. It’s got pretty good coverage and I’m of course a big fan of the price. I do wish they had more color selections.
jesse lynn b.
After seeing so much hype for this foundation I had to give it a try. Now I will admit when it comes to foundations, I tend to be a high end snob. But when something is constantly raved about AND affordable I gotta give it a try. While I didn't hate this foundation, I also did not love it. First of all it is more medium coverage than full. So if you are like me and want a full face, then you will have to build this. Even after putting on 2 layers I could still see my redness peeking through. I have tried it on it's own and mixed with other higher end formulas and the results have been about the same. It wears pretty well for about 4-5 hours then the breaking down starts to happen. I had a lot of separation in my t-zone, especially caking around my nose. It exposed my pores more than hid them, which is a big let down. I have oily skin and this foundation seemed to accentuate that. I was very shiny only after a few hours. I really wanted to love this, as I would like to find another affordable foundation that can live up to L'oreal's Infallible Matte, but sadly this one by Wet n Wild is not it.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This foundation is probably the cheapest drugstore foundation and the best foundation at the drugstore. The texture is amazing. The foundation also comes with a built in spatula, so you don't get your hands dirty. The foundation is not to thick and easily applied to the face. The Wet n Wild foundation is creamy in way that it feels like silk. I personally grab this foundation when I put foundation on. Fun fact, foundation clogs your pores so you should be using concealer in your everyday makeup routine. Except if you have a lot of redness. I would go to the drugstore and pick this foundation up. The only thing I am disappointed at is the shade range. There are colors that are to light or either to dark, or even to pink, red, or yellow. Overall I 100% recommend you get this foundation. It is affordable, so give it a try. Note, everyone is different. You may have a good experience with this product or you may have a bad experience. Stay beautiful!
stephanie s.
burbank
I kept seeing this foundation all over facebook makeup pages. I really wanted to try it out and it's really cheap like $5 dollars. I bought NOT KNOWING I WOULD FALL IN LOVE. I really like this foundation. I like to apply it with a wet beauty blender. the first time I tried it I put it on with a foundation brush and it didn't go on so well i feel like it flaked a lot. But when you apply it with a beauty blender it's a whole different thing. I went to sephora to see what foundation color matches my skin. I had this foundation on at the time so I told the lady to remove it from one of my cheeks and she did and she applied smashbox foundation which is like 30 something dollars and she goes ' omg what foundation are you wearing girl it looks exactly the same ' and she did not believe me when I said it was the wet n wild foundation. So yeah affordable and very good quality. I don't mind the smell but many girls complain about it. still good though
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
People love this and I have to say I just don’t get it. I bought a bottle when I was in a pinch and here are my pros and cons.

Pro:
Full coverage: one coat will make my skin even and covers most of my dark circles (which are eternal and prominent)
Undertones that actually match my skin: I finally found a foundation that matched my pale and pinkish skin without being too yellow
Staying power: it lasts through the work day
Price: I got this for under five dollars when I left my Tarte BB cream at home and it did the job

Cons:
Consistency: it is so thin. I drip it everywhere when I pull the little paddle/cap out
Smell: it smells like toxic chemicals, like paint basically. Makes me wish I hadn’t put it on my skin
Streaks: I had to blend the crap out of this because it’s so thin it left behind brush strokes. I used my palm to rub it in.

All in all, if you’re looking for a full coverage foundation and need something cheap, this will work. But those cons for me are big ones so choose wisely!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
OK my wet and wild foundation photo focus in the color beige does wonders on my face under lights and everything it does not give back any flashback it helps illuminate white article reflections also I noticed that when I do a selfie or any kind of pictures it doesn't give any kind of white reflection in the background on that the face .... also the best thing on here for me is it is not tested on animals so it is cruelty free it just leaves a nice finish on my face I really really like this foundation I give it a 10 I really really like it you can go to any drugstore and the grocery store any department Store. my first time trying this I wasn't too sure because I'm so used to using my foundation I use all the time but I got to say I'm liking this one so if you haven't tried maybe should give it a try.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?