BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I watched so many reviews and they convinced me to go try out this foundation. I put it on yesterday but first decided to prime my face with a magnifying primer... bad move, I didn't realize that the foundation itself already dried down to a matte finish.

Anyways, I paid it with the new powder that goes with this foundation and went about my day. I did notice since I put that mattifying primer on it cling in patches all over my face. But as the day went on and my face starting producing oil the foundation looked amazing!

I'm going to try this foundation again without a mattifying primer and it will probably be amazing. It was very easy to work with and has a buildable coverage. I really enjoy the spatula, because I can put the product on my face and then use the beauty blender without it soaking up too much product.
Rachel S.
Review for: Mocha more...
smell good, the prices it inexpensive, for full coverage need to put more that 2 application, good for combination skins, really work no flash back. it easy to apply.
Beth S.
Erie
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I would give no stars if possible this was so thin it covered nothing with all good reviews I was expecting this awesome cheap foundation I just got cheap foundation
Caitlin M.
Fultonville, NY
Review for: Other more...
A really great foundation. Provides great coverage and comes in a lot of shades so you can easily match to your skin tone. Only downfall of this is that it does not stay on all day
Marissa F.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
YES YES YES! Love how many shades these come in, love the price, and LOVE the quality! Only thing, make sure you moisturize before because this can cling to dryness. Very HD.
Emily H.
For a natural medium coverage foundation, this is perfect. Make sure your skin is hydrated, it does tend to cling to dry patches. It blends well and dries down fast.
Cassandra S.
Platteville, WI
This foundation is amazing, and for the price, you can't beat it!  This $5 foundation works better than most of my other more expensive foundations.  There is also a pretty good shade range for such an inexpensive foundation.  This foundation has about a medium coverage and is buildable.  My face has many freckles and with one layer of this foundation, they can still be slightly seen and with two layers, they pretty much disappear.  I have oily skin, and I would say this foundation leaves my skin with a matte finish (when combined with a powder) for a good four hours.  After that, my skin doesn't look oily, but more natural/dewy.  The only downside to this foundation is that it does sink into my smile lines.  Other than that, this foundation is a great product and I think any skin type would be able to enjoy this foundation.
Erin F.
Hickory, NC
It has great coverage but like all full coverage foundations a little goes a long way but it does spot out my dry spots but with a good primer seems to do very well.
Reanna B.
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Really liked this foundation there is a slight smell but not bad it is soft dewy looking looks beautiful on skin it is the best light texture feels great on the face
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
I just tried the foundation after all the Hype on youtube!  I have oily skin (really oily in the T zone).  I apply my Gorgio Armani Prima, usually Guerlain Primer, and then some type of pore minimizing primer *make up forever, Loreal, or Benefit. After letting this all set, I apply this foundation with a make up sponge. I find dabbing it works really well. It blends wonderfully. It is not patchy on me at all. Coverage is Medium (buildable). After I apply concealer, I set this foundation with Airspun translucent powder (well I actually BAKE my face with this powder). I let the powder set while I do my eyes. Then brush it away. I use milani setting spray.  How does it wear all day... pretty do. It is not as good at Estee Lauder doublewear.. but is better than Clinique, Armani Silk, and Make Up Forever HD.  It does get oily in the T zone midday. I just powder and go. It does slip and slide on my nose (I wear glasses) but so does most other foundations. It photos very well (hence the name).

Hope this review hwlps:)  It is so cheap...even if it doesn't work out.. you really aren't out too much $!

Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??