BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Hollyanne R.
Arkadelphia, AR
Love this foundation! I've been using this foundation for about a month (I was late for the hype).

First off, the finish isn't matte and it isn't luminous. It's just a natural finish. This foundation works for ALL skin types, oily, dry, and everything in between. I have oily, acne prone skin and I love this foundation. The thing that is a bit off putting about this foundation is that it literally smells like acrylic paint, but it does not cause any skin irritation. Unless you have a sensitive nose, the smell shouldn't be that big of a problem.

The foundation, naturally, has medium coverage, but you can certainly build it up to full coverage. If you think it has no coverage, no offense, but you're probably just trying to use a little swipe for your whole face. 😅 If you use a smaller amount, you could definitely use this foundation for a light coverage.

My shade for this foundation is porcelain.

It plays well with other products, so you don't have to worry about patchiness. (:
heather m.
Camden, SC
This foundation feels light on my skin and didn't break me out only thing i didn't care for was the smell but for the coverage and the feel of the foundation it's worth it!
Jazmin R.
Chicago
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Let me start I saw beauty gurus saying this is a good liquid foundation and it is i love it ✨😊 Is full coverage baby I definitely recommend and the price point is cheap 🤞🏻💯
Tarrah T.
So I was at Walgreens the other day trying to find a new foundation that I hadn't tried yet but every one they carried I had tried except this one and I was very iffy about trying a foundation from Wet N Wild. I mean, it's Wet n Wild right? That's when the beauty girl goes " I just bought the Wet n wild one and I love it" I went on o tell her I have very dry skin and I'm super fair! She was as fair as me. And told me she too has dry skin and that their lightest shade is perfect. So I caved and bought it and I really like it. It's buildable, doesn't oxidize, blends nicely, gives a semi matte finish that you can make dewier with setting spray or more matte with setting powder, and it's sooooo cheap!!!!! I was shocked I liked it so much. I do moisturize really well before my primer too. I haven't tried it without moisturizing really well first.
Lacy H.
This foundation doesn’t cost a lot of money at all! They have a alright shade range but I do think they need to expand it! & it looks so great! Love it! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is an amazing foundation for the price. It blends so well and covers all types of skin. You can't find another foundation like this one for the price. #mybeautyawards
Megan B.
It really breaks my heart to write this review. I have seen so many different people have such beautiful results with this foundation. The problem is my problem is I have issues with this foundation not absorbing. Which I passed this onto my daughter who had exact same problems despite the fact she has different skin type than me. No matter what primer we used. No matter what skin care routine we did before. No matter how much we exfoliated. Nothing ever made a difference. There were a few places on my face with this actually just sat on my face very nicely and looks beautiful, for the most part on my face it would not absorb properly and it just looked patchy and sat on top of my skin. It just looked horrible. And it's so sad because they're just a few spots like my forehead and the side of my face and I could see why everyone loves this one so much because it looks very natural. I just couldn't get it to work on my cheeks. And the sad part is I was watching a YouTuber who has the same skin type as me and she can wear this all the time and has no problem with it. I'm really sad because this is a beautiful foundation and it is five dollars.
Vanessa B.
Rockford , IL
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
It’s affordable, costs about 4-6 depends where you go , I have oily skin and it’s pretty matte . The only thing about it is the smell . It smells like chemicals and paint
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
Review for: Porcelain, Shell Ivory more...
For the price, I think this foundation is bomb! It has a dewy finish, which isn't my cup of tea, but it looks great with some powder over the top. It has great coverage for my skin!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I can rave all day about this product! I am absolutely SHOCKED at the coverage. I bought this at Walgreens for 5 dollars. I have combination skin, giant pores, rosacea, acne scarring, acne & this foundation covered it all up & washed my sins away as well!! My face looked flawless. Not only that but I kept it on through sex & it didn't budge except for around my mouth a little bit! I'm also a very pale pale girl & their porcelain foundation WAS ACTUALLY PORCELAIN. It fit my skin tone & didn't make me yellow orange or pink! It kind of has a weird paint like smell too it, but I could care less because you don't smell it while it's actually on your face. Also, i barely had to use any of it! I put about four or five swatches on my beauty blender & blended it all into my face. This stuff is going to last me a life time! Even if you're iffy or on the line about buying this product JUST DO IT! You cannot beat five dollars!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??