BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Shelby F.
2 stars because i hated it ! I LOVE WET & WiLD , but i do not like this i will never buy again , it sucks cause my favorite youtubers and mua's love this drug store foundation & it works for them but it doesn't for me... #1 it is super matte which is a plus but it dries super fast so you have to blend it super fast . #2 i had gotten a light shade kinda close to a little bit of a tan color. was it true to it's color? No it wasn't it was ghost white! #3 it did get kinda oily... #4 it's supposed to prevent flashback but nope i tested it and omg i look like a ghost still , i look like i had put glow and the dark white paint on lol... I don't like wasting money or wasting product so i gave it to my mom.
Britany B.
Cosby, TN
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I have a very fair skin color and this was one of the first that I found that actually matched and wasn't too dark or too locked would definitely recommend for light skin people
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is AMAZING! Now, I only have one other foundation to compare it to and I definitely like this one way better than the other one. I have normal to oily skin and this foundation gives me the matte finish I look for! It's medium coverage and lightweight, but also buildable without it becoming cakey if you prefer a more full coverage foundation. I love the spatula it comes with. It makes for an easy application without getting foundation on your hand or fingers. There is a chemical smell to it, but it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think I got used to it because I don't smell it anymore lol If you have a sensitive sense of smell, then use this at your own risk. This lasts me a long time so you bet I will repurchase it for as long as they have it lol You can't beat the price either: $6! If you like your foundations with a matte finish, I HIGHLY recommend this one. I provided a picture of me with the foundation on. Hopefully it helps! I use the shade "Toffee"
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
So after a lot of hype I purchased this foundation in what seemed to be my shade. After a week of wearing it I decided it will probably go in the garbage. My issues started when opening the product it stinks of paint, like house paint, so bad. If that doesn't bother you then that's fine but beware of a few more things- you really can only apply this to one side of your face at at time because it dries so quickly. BUT it also does Not layer well at all so when you meet the middle of your face when blending out each side it will either remove the foundation or will get patchy and gunky. Lastly it did oxidize on my skin.. it started off my color and and hour into wearing it my boyfriend said I looked like Donald trump. I had been trying to blend it down my neck to make up for this but I realize now, why was I wasting my time with this? I'm not too sad because it was only a few bucks but know what you're getting into.
Mackenzie C.
This is my all time favorite foundation, it gives me the perfect amount of coverage and the color is amazing on my skin. My skin gets very dry but this doesn’t make my face look caked on or dry at all.
Chris T.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I would try this again because it is so cheap.  $4.68 at Walmart and this product does have $1.00 off  coupons!   A foundation for $3.68?!  I originally got Golden Beige, but it is a bit too dark for me (little too orange).  The color I needed was not available, so I will keep an eye out for a lighter shade and try again.  I forgot to take my sample with me to the store.
The coverage is light/medium.  I was able to get it to medium, but not full coverage because I did not want to look cakey.  The product does come with a spatula built into the lid, I like that since it is better than using your fingers or no pump.  This foundation does have a paint like smell, but it does go away when it dries.  I was worried this would break me out because of the smell, but I only used this for a 14 hour day.  So not sure with continuous use if breakout will occur.
The color will oxidize a bit, so pick a shade a bit lighter.
I was comparing this side by side with Estee Lauder double wear on my face, because EL is my holy grail foundation.  For 14 hours, the performance was quite comparable.  This foundation did help to control my oils.  I did not get greasy at all.  It did disappear on the area that I did a second coat.  My freckles and sun spots started to peek through, while they were still hidden on the EL side.
But for the price, I say give it a try.

Alex F.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I’m giving this one star for one reason only. I could not get past the HORRIBLE smell. It smells like paint fumes and there’s no way I was putting something so chemically smelling on my face. It cheap and it smells like it.
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Thisnproduct went on pretty well. It didn’t have as muh coverage as i’d hope it would. It’s not too expensive. It works pretty well and has a great amount for the price you pay. I’d recommend to others if they are looking for something with a whole lot of coverage.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a great foundation. You have to work a little faster with this one compared to others because it does dry faster. It is a nice matte finish and is medium/full coverage!
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
This product is AMAZING. The price is an amazing plus too. It’s long lasting and super build able. I’ve never been so happy with a drugstore foundation. It’s a must for me now.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??