BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mackenzie C.
This is my all time favorite foundation, it gives me the perfect amount of coverage and the color is amazing on my skin. My skin gets very dry but this doesn’t make my face look caked on or dry at all.
Chris T.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I would try this again because it is so cheap.  $4.68 at Walmart and this product does have $1.00 off  coupons!   A foundation for $3.68?!  I originally got Golden Beige, but it is a bit too dark for me (little too orange).  The color I needed was not available, so I will keep an eye out for a lighter shade and try again.  I forgot to take my sample with me to the store.
The coverage is light/medium.  I was able to get it to medium, but not full coverage because I did not want to look cakey.  The product does come with a spatula built into the lid, I like that since it is better than using your fingers or no pump.  This foundation does have a paint like smell, but it does go away when it dries.  I was worried this would break me out because of the smell, but I only used this for a 14 hour day.  So not sure with continuous use if breakout will occur.
The color will oxidize a bit, so pick a shade a bit lighter.
I was comparing this side by side with Estee Lauder double wear on my face, because EL is my holy grail foundation.  For 14 hours, the performance was quite comparable.  This foundation did help to control my oils.  I did not get greasy at all.  It did disappear on the area that I did a second coat.  My freckles and sun spots started to peek through, while they were still hidden on the EL side.
But for the price, I say give it a try.

Alex F.
Oceanside, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I’m giving this one star for one reason only. I could not get past the HORRIBLE smell. It smells like paint fumes and there’s no way I was putting something so chemically smelling on my face. It cheap and it smells like it.
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Thisnproduct went on pretty well. It didn’t have as muh coverage as i’d hope it would. It’s not too expensive. It works pretty well and has a great amount for the price you pay. I’d recommend to others if they are looking for something with a whole lot of coverage.
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
This product is AMAZING. The price is an amazing plus too. It’s long lasting and super build able. I’ve never been so happy with a drugstore foundation. It’s a must for me now.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a great foundation. You have to work a little faster with this one compared to others because it does dry faster. It is a nice matte finish and is medium/full coverage!
Carley C.
Bloomington, IN
First let me start by saying I realllllyyy wanted to love this! Everyone kept saying how amazing this foundation was and for the price, I had to try it. The first time I wore it on my combination sometimes dehydrated skin it was BEAUTIFUL! I applied it without primer and used a crown round brush that I got from my boxycharm last month to apply it. It lasted great with my urban decay setting spray!! The very next day I tried it again using the same method. For some reason it looks terrible on my nose and was really dry in that area. That usually never happens. I figured it was because I didn't exfoliate the night before. That night when I took my makeup off I had a bunch of tiny little bumps and a few whiteheads. My skin is generally clear so this had to be the foundations fault. I have been too nervous to try it again as I am not usually acne prone. I hope it can work for others though!
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Yes please , I love the coverage on this and it's buildable only draw back is mine smelled pretty strong, almost like a paint can , the product works though and it works nicely
Diana V.
moreno valley
Review for: Other more...
The hype over this foundation is definitely true. It stays in all day and blends nicely. It has a Matt finish. To me it’s a medium coverage but can be built up to full. My concealer goes on top nicely.
Ashlie B.
I love this foundation! Its easy to sheer it out with a beauty blender, or layer it up to add more coverage. It has a beautiful finish, not too mat but not super dewey either.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??