BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
WOW! Ive been spending $40-$70 on my foundation for the past decade and then I found this little gem at CVS for $5! It is comparable to my tarte Amazonion clay and estee lauder double wear. It is so easy to apply because the top has a spatula attached to it, unlike the double wear that I had to separately purchase a pump for. The coverage is great. Its a medium coverage thats buildable. I reach more for my wet n wild photo focus over the high end foundations. I seriously recommend this, just give it a try. You wont be dissappointed!
Melissa C.
My everyday foundation! I am in love with this foundation! Cheap price, luxurious feel! It glides on the skin and blends beautifully! Looks like you have a filter on your face all of the time! Coverage is fantastic!
maria r.
1638 71st st red river apartament
Purchased at: Walmart
The first time I use it. I liked. It's cheaper, it has good coverage to give a good appearance to your skin. I felt my face a little greasy but it did not show at all!!. I recommend it!
Brianna D.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Medium coverage. Blends beautifully. The only problem is is that it doesn’t last for very long. It looks amazing on the skin. Very affordable option and I have about 6 bottles of this.
Amaryllis M.
Trujillo Alto
Review for: Other more...
Medium Coverage , Liquid Consistency , Sinks into the Skin . Great applied with Makeup Sponge or Brush . The scent is a little unpleasant but bearable and goes away after application .
Kayleen V.
Love this! The finish is great! Love the coverage. Not a fan of the applicator would prefer a pump instead of a little stick thing. But it doesn’t stop me from using it. The price is awesome for a girl on a budget.
Taylor M.
Topeka
i use this foundation with ULTA Illuminating Makeup Setting Spray and it stays on all day! I absolutely love this foundation, and i love it’s price too!
Adriana G.
Franklin, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I like and dislike this foundation. With some primers it will break apart on the skin and won’t look good. While other days it looks good. I don’t tend to use it as much because I never know how it will turn out.
Morgan E.
Johnson City
Review for: Porcelain more...
Words cannot express how much I love this! My skin has always been problematic and this foundation makes my skin look normal. The color is great and doesn’t oxidize on me. Buildable coverage and for a great price
Niki T.
It's always so hard for me to find a foundation that not only matches my skintone, but also has good coverage. I hate caking on a ton of makeup to cover blemishes.
I have the golden beige and the desert beige and when mixed together, they match my skin pretty well since I have a yellow undertone.
I love that they have a little spatula applicator, but it's not a great idea if you apply it to unwashed skin...bacteria can accumulate and enter the bottle. I always make sure my face is super clean before applying my makeup, but I know some people apply touch ups. Not a problem for me.
I like the amount of coverage this foundation provides with one application and it lasts all day, without flaking or getting oily, and it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin.
Best things about this product- it's cruelty free and it's also very affordable. Happy with my purchase.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?