BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Diana K.
Grove, Oxfordshire
My new ride or die, can't believe it's only SIX BUCKS!

Finally - a matte finish foundation that caters to very fair yellow-based skin tones!! Colour matching my pale face when I haven't fake tanned is soooo tough because I have a warm undertone - even W1 in L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup (which offers a HUGE selection of shades) comes up too dark on me. Wet n Wild's shade 'Porcelain' matches my colouring more closely than any drugstore foundation I've ever tried you guys it's insane - well worth checking out if you're struggling with the same pale warm tones issue.

Makes my super oily skin matte af & it's got pretty good coverage game you guys - medium to high I guess (I build it up bc I have acne & scars & skin texture). Whilst WnW Photofocus definitely achieved very high coverage (the best from a drugstore I've had on my skin tbh) I'll admit I didn't quite achieve TOTAL BLACKOUT like with my 100% coverage holy grail COVER FX TOTAL COVER CREAM FOUNDATION - but I'm a harsh critic & Cover FX is literally a gift from the gods (& $42 a piece arrrghhh)

You guys this foundation is $6.29 - don't let the price fool you into thinking that it's a crappy bargain product bc it is absolutely not - I used exclusively Christian Dior, MAC. etc. for YEARS & it is of a COMPARABLE QUALITY to these flashy brands & literally a fraction of the price.
lilly m.
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER. for $5 this is the most amazing foundation i have ever tried. It’s long lasting, has amazing coverage and looks amazing on the skin, i would 100000% recommend this to beauty lovers, it will save you a fortune.
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This stuff is so great for the price! I was nerves at first because of how cheap it was but I’m mind blown! I love it! It just smells really weird and it’s kinda liquidy. I’d say it’s medium to almost full coverage!
Patricia S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This foundation was amazing. The coverage was great, not full, but buildable. It honestly does look amazing in pictures. The only down side for me was that it made me break out. I personally have acne prone skin and this foundation after one wear immediately made me flare up
brooke a.
United States
This foundation is SO full coverage & so affordable!! It's a little difficult to blend & has a weird smell. Other than that, it sits so good on the skin & lasts all day. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Shannon L.
Phoenix, Az
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Currently my favorite foundation. It’s very lightweight and the coverage is good. Very easy to apply whether im using my beauty blender or a brush. Only con is, it’s not very long lasting. Regardless, I have bought it several times.
Hannah G.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Porcelain more...
I heard great things about this foundation but I tried it and it was very sticky and liquid like at the same time. Definitely not full coverage and it cracks! Was cheap that about it! I do like the applicator though just not for me!
Rachael H.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
For drugstore and for such a small price, this foundation is great. It is medium to full coverage, and looks great in photos. It can get a touch oily in certain places, but overall looks great. I would definitely recommend it.
Selena V.
EVERETT, WA
Love it! This is my go to foundation for everyday and glam Halloween looks. I used a couple shades lighter to make myself look pale for my pennywise look. They have so many shades so it's easy to find your perfectly shade. This foundation is a light / medium coverage but you can build it up.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
I, like every one else, had seen this foundation being talked about from YouTubers in tutorials, favorites, drug store must haves, etc. and they all said the same thing - that this was the BEST drug store foundation that they had ever used. I was convinced and immediately ordered it on the Wet N Wild website (you can find it in stores now though!). This foundation literally blows me away. I am a makeup junkie and have literally tried every foundation under the sun, from high end to drug store, and this is most certainly on par with the high end foundations and dare I say it, possibly even better. I feel like this foundation can cater to any skin type because it's so natural. If you prefer your foundation matte - simply use some setting powder and you get a nice matte finish. I on the other hand like my foundation a little dewy so I don't use anything to set it and it is just literally so flawless. Not only that but there  is such a wide variety of shades that it's so easy to find the right color AND if for some odd reason you cant find the right color, they are cheap enough that  you can get two and mix them. Literally stop what you are doing RIGHT now and go get some... you will thank me!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??