Haley S.
Haley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been really interested in trying the Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation, and while I've heard a lot of good things about it, I've also heard some people say that is broke them out/totally changed their skin condition after regular use. have any of you tried it? thoughts please? :)
Traci S.
Traci S.
3 months ago
It's my go-to foundation for summer. Suitable for all ages and skin types. It has a mattifying, airbrushed finish that really softens flaws. At less than a 5 dollar bill, it's worth the investment to see if it works for you.
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Mahrisch (Muh-Reesh)
Los Angeles, CA
3 months ago
Ever since i switched to this foundation, it's the only one i use! I mean it really depends on your skin. If you have very sensitive skin then no matter what product you use, there is a higher chance for you to break out. I have normal to oily skin and this foundation gives me the matte finish i look for. Its medium coverage but you can build it up without it becoming cakey. I personally love this foundation and you can't really beat the price either! Lol I mean the only way you'll find out if you like it or not is to actually use it lol I will say that it does have a weird smell but I can't even smell it anymore since I use it so much lol