Chelsea D.

Emily M.
Emily M.
Big Lake, MN
7 months ago
I have normal to dry skin and this looked okay during initial application, but after adding powder bronzer/blush/highlight, it looked really dry and cakey.
Sarahi F.
Sarahi F.
Oceano, CA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I have dry skin and it worked well for me :)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
11 months, 1 week ago
I have dry skin and I can NOT use this foundation. It makes me look even more dry, despite using thick moisturizer and a moisturizing primer.
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Austin, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I have been using this lightly and it looks great when you first put it on, however I do find that after a few hours it cakes up around my imperfections. Any type of acne breakout or scarring seems to the highlighted by it
Lacee K.
Lacee K.
Jonesville , LA
1 year, 7 months ago
I wouldn't recommend for dry shin!
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
Try the Maybelline fit me Dewy and Smooth. This one isnt bad but I dont find it to be comparable to anything high end.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
1 year, 10 months ago
Hi Chelsea, I believe this foundation will work for dry skin. I have combo skin and found the Born This Way foundation to be too oily on hot days (it melted off and looked like a greasy mess). This foundation performs well in all types of weather and I never feel like I look dry or too dewy. Hope this helps!
Jacksonville, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
It does not dry out my skin, but it does cling to dry spots. If your skin is well moisturized and well exfoliated it may be ok.
Jacksonville, NC
MARIA F.
MARIA F.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
This product gives me full coverage and if you moisturizer and primer it wont dry your skin..