MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowwet n wild
Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime

wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime

Looking for the perfect primer that preps and brightens eyelids to lockdown eyeshadow color all day? This primer features smooth, effortless application that dries to a clear finish and keeps eye makeup in place.

iss this primer any good?
Is this a good eye shadow primer? I have been looking for a good one that’s in the drug store? Any ideas?
Iswet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime it good for the under eye area as well ? Like does it clear the fine lines under the eye?
Start your review of wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime!
Product Highlights
...but my eye shadow lasted all day from 6:30 am to 9 pm! I also have semi oily lids but I would recommend this primer to everyone! I can't get enough of it !!in reviews
Paris H.
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Paris H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite drugstore eyeshadow primer. It doesn't have too much pigment, but it still hides the veins in my eyelids. It also has the perfect amount of tackiness. Not uncomfortable, but enough to get the eyeshadow to really stick to it. I have very oily eyelids as well as hooded eyes so transfer and creasing is bound to happen, but this keeps my eyeshadow looking good for a long time. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to save some money and still get good results.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Betzabe C.
It really works and its more easy to do my make up its affordable and also i recommend wet n wild brand its a really good brand ♥️♥️♥️
Sachi P.
Piscataway, NJ
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Sachi P.
Purchased at: CVS
I never used eye primer previously. I am glad to make this purchase as my eye shadow stands out now and last longer.
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Laura F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Im really torn on how many stars to give this product. The feel & texture is absolutely fantastic. It's a light, watery/velvety type of primer; something Im far from used too. It comes in a 0.34fl 0z squeeze tube with a pointy tip. I got this at a good deal on clearance & tried it out since the primer I always use ran out. It's easy to squeeze too much of this out. Although one might be tempted to slather it all on since the consistency is watery, you only need a tiny amount. I was surprised at how well it held my shadow all day long! It's been a couple weeks since I've been using the primer & here's why Im torn on the rating. My eyes have begun to itch, burn, water & other nasty stuff. I don't know if it's something in the primer or what. I was blaming the construction at work but NO it can't be because it's happening everytime, any where I am. It doesn't happen when Im not wearing makeup. Has this happened to anyone else???
amry L.
Mission, TX
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by amry L.
This was my first eyeshadow primer ever and really put me off for years since it’s so heavy on the eyelid but tacky enough to keep eyeshadow in place. It also makes the eyeshadow patchy around the edges of where you applied and also very unblendable around those edges. You can’t mix it into other products like foundation. Though you could use that negative and thus use it to make more precise cut creases or lines. I really don’t recommend it but it was cheap. Yet compared to other drugstore eyeshadow primers it really didn’t perform well enough in comparison.
Ana F.
Garland, TX
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Ana F.
this is the best, no creases!!! it goes on smoothly and has a thicker formulation so I feel like it's really good. no full coverge but I does its work.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime Finally I found a perfect eye shadow primer ! I’ve tried high end primers which just didn’t work how I’d like - abs then there was Wet an Wild ! For those people on a budget, this is AMAZING. Holds eyeshadow with NO creasing. You also get a really good amount of product. Provides pretty light coverage in terms of covering veins and eyelid pigmentation so probably should go for something else if you have very discolored eyelids. Perfect for everyday and totally worth it!!
forest D.
Nothing special about this eyeshadow primer. It gets the job done does increase reasonably priced. But there is better out there in my opinion. I would honestly use concealer before repurchasing this again only because there's better out there for cheaper.
Alexis T.
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Alexis T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay Wet and Wild do your thing this is a great product it's very affordable very long lasting can find it at any drugstore I found some at the dollar store definitely helps with long-lasting wear and it does not crease a little goes a long way
Caitlin H.
Broadview Hts, OH
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer-Only A Matter of Prime uploaded by Caitlin H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product lasts forever! I have had this for over a year and I still have a lot of product left. It doesn’t take a lot to work and it’s one of the best Primers I have used. It doesn’t let my eyeshadow look dull and it keeps it gorgeous for hours. GO BUY THIS STUFF NOW!!!!! #everydaymakeup #cheapandgreat #everydayneed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Norhan E.
il y a 8 mois
Meital K. il y a 4 mois
I have only used it as an eye primer. You might want to try the Milani Supercharged Brightening Undereye Tint for what you need.
Laura E.
Belleville, IL
il y a 10 mois
Halah M. il y a 10 mois
It’s great! Long wear and product stays put on my oily lids all day. Just make sure to use sparingly- a little goes a long way!
Jasmin R.
Jersey City, NJ
il y a un an
Camila Z. il y a un an
It’s really good and it’s not expensive, I really recommend you. Xoxo