BY WET N WILD #8 in Eye Primer

Looking for the perfect primer that preps and brightens eyelids to lockdown eyeshadow color all day? This primer features smooth, effortless application that dries to a clear finish and keeps eye makeup in place.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.

• Is this a good primer for oily eyelids? Been avoiding eye...2 Answers
  • Does this product crease? (for those with hooded eyes)4 Answers
  • Do eyeshadows last more on your eye with this product?3 Answers
wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer
  • "This primer is amazing. My eyeshadow creases no matter what primer I use. They even creased when I used urban decays primer potion but my eye shadow lasted all day from 6:30 am to 9 pm! I also have semi oily lids but I would recommend this primer to everyone! I can't get enough of it !!" in 124 reviews
Dario R.
This eyeshadow primer is really good I have only used 2 eyeshadow primers and this one beat the other hands down. It really makes eyeshadows more pigmented, long lasting, and crease less. Another really good thing is that you don't need a lot you don't need a lot for each eye. You only need a small ball of product on your Evelin and then blend it out evenly from lash lime to brown one and set it with a light eyeshadow or one of your skin color with a fluffy blending brush. Setting the eyeshadow primer makes it last longer and it helps a lot with the blending in the crease. That's a cut crease I did and I had used the eyeshadow primer and my eye makeup looked great all day even when I got ready eyed it still kept the eyeshadow and eyeliner on my eyes.
MELISSA J.
This is seriously a lot better than their face primer. I was skeptical after my horrible experience. It mattifies my eyes and holds the eyeshadow very well. It keeps me looking vibrant for 10+ hours. My only gripe is unlike Urban Decay and Too Faced eye primers it is a bit heavy on the lids, sort of like when you have false eyelashes on. You can still see fine but you're aware it's there if that makes sense. But to be fair those are more prestigious brands and from the drugstore brands I've tried this is the best eye primer I've used.
Paige W.
stratford
I have oily eyelids, to the point where I won’t wear eye makeup if I don’t have a proper base. This eyelid primer honestly changed my life. I didn’t want to drop a lot of money on something just for my eyelids that no one would see. This product is affordable and PERFECT!
Denise C.
This is a decent eye primer, especially for the price.

Make sure to moisturize your lids before applying this though! When it sets, it does feel a bit drying but it creates a tacky texture for eye shadows to grab on to. This really helps with filling fine lines and creases in your lid!

I do not use this product alone to prime my lids. I usually layer a sticky concealer over this. If I do use this alone, I find that certain shadows would have trouble blending or become patchy.
Emily C.
I think this primer is okay, it gets the job done although I think it's very drying. My eyelids are always super dry after applying and my eyeshadow never comes out right.  Sometimes I just use it on my eyelash band and and it helps keep my lashes on all day, so I definitely love it for that! Not so much for priming my kids for shadow. If you're in need of a quick primer that's inexpensive, this will do the job. I probably wouldn't but it again.
Danielle C.
What a great eyeshadow primer. I found wet and wild a few years ago and have been in love ever since. Most of their products are really great and comparable to more expensive products. I really like they're eyeshadow primer and it works just as well as more expensive primers. wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
I never really was one to use eye shadow primer and so i decided to give this one a try.  The cost is roughly about 5-6$ which is not bad for the quality of the product.  I used it to prime my eyelid before doing a dramatic halo eye night look and let me say it made the color pop so good, hands down its a very good primer at least in my opinion.  I would definitely recommend to try this product out if you are low on cash and want a good cheap primer
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This eyeshadow primer started out well for me, but is hard to work with. I have oily hooded eyes, so I am always looking for a product that will keep my eyeshadow on all day. I used this several times, and it kept my eyelids matte all day. However, I got it on the top inside corner of my eye a couple times, and it caused my skin to fold on itself because it was so stiff that it held the skin down were it naturally creases when my eyes are open vs. when they are closed. It looked like I had sagging eyelids despite being only in my twenties with never any skin wrinkle problem around my eyes. Word of caution: Be very careful where you place and rub this in. Also, use it sparingly as too much will make it appear white on the skin.
Michelle K.
This is a great budget option and helps eyeshadow last a long time. My main issue is you only need a tiny amount and applying with your finger is unwieldy. It could benefit from having an applicator to help get it into the corners of your eye. It's also terrible if you get it on your eyelashes. It basically feels like glue. Once I learned how to use it best I started liking it, but it definitely has a learning curve.
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
This is my favorite eyeshadow primer right now! I have used Urban Decay, Smashbox, Elf, and others and this beats them all. It doesn’t cover much discoloration because it blends out clear but they make the colors of your shadow pop their truest color. It dries fast and leaves a dry non tacky finish which sometimes does not have to be set with a powder, and they last ALL DAY. This is a must in my makeup routine now.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, California
Would the primer be a good dupe to Smashbox or Urban Decay's primers?
Ruth R.
Does it make your eye shadow last & not crease?
Ines G.
Does this crease? Does it work for oily lids?
Kinsley R.
Is this a good eyeshadow primer for starters? What are the pros & cons?
Deanna M.
I picked this up and used it the other day, I find it makes my eyeshadow a little patchy? Anyone else have that problem? I make sure to set it so I'm not sure why it's doing it.

back