BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Great colors and pigmentation! The colors are great for any occasion or just for rwlaxing at home! They also enhance your eye color pretty well.
Nicole R.
I have green eyes so I like to do green shadows ever once in a while. I wasn't a huge fan. The color didn't last all day and it is very powdery.
Beth J.
Kinston, NC
I love these colors. Perfect for my eyes. Lots of shimmer and shine. And the goldish color in the center I was nervous about but it's great too.
janimary w.
I found some of these wet and while eyeshadow pallets at the dollar store. I didn't pick any up tho because they didn't have any colors I liked.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Palette of intensely pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures Satiny-smooth, jet-milled formula delivers all-day, crease-resistant wear...
Keyla G.
Perfect for green smokey eye. You can go really subtle or really dramatic! Easy to take with you on the go for any possible late night touch ups!
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This pallet is so affordable and the colors are so pretty and pigmented! I love the gold one in the middle! It's long lasting with setting spay
Andrea R.
These colors are so shimmery and beautiful. They are a perfect finishing touch for any look highly recommend for any extra glow that you need.
Jessica P.
Oak Forest, IL
Not a huge fan of this palate. The colors were not everyday colors I would wear myself. The colors did not blend out as well as I was hoping.
ayleen p.
Doral, FL
I love this palette of shadows is super pigmented and I love that they are so bright with them I can achieve an incredible and glamorous look
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?