BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Buy on Walmart
Luisa R.

This palette of fergie I really have time with her and I have worked very well, black is so black god ideal for my smokey eyes, recommended if you want a mini palette with elementals
Jordan D.
Cincinnati, OH
I do love the colors that this brand purs out and they go on smooth during application but this brand will not last the duration of the day, but then again you get what you pay for
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
I love all of the Fergie line from Wet N' Wild, but I think this is my favorite right now. Huge color payoff, and great blendable colors. Shimmery eyeshadows always have horrible fallout, which is my only complaint. But I love the shimmer!
Lisa G.
Pine City , MN
I love the Fergie line. this pallet is so versatile in what ever makeup look you are going for. The only con I have with this is that the glitter tends to fall out way to much. I have another Fergie pallet that is a highlighter and I love it.
Rosie V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the colors wet n wild has to offer. Not only is it a great company that offers outstanding products, but they are available at such an affordable price. The quality and colors of this palette has me wanting to try out so much more.
Taylor S.
I did not like this palette. I got it for the pretty green and silver shades, but I found it way too chalky and dusty. I tossed it after trying to make it work for a month.
Heather N.
Red Springs, NC
I'm obsessed with green shadow at the moment. These did not disappoint! This palette has a nice variety of shades and the one in the middle gives it that extra pop!
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
It's a really cute pallette but it doesn't stay on well on your eyes, I used the primer that came with it but to no avail. However, I used the green as face makeup for a zombie costume and it did fantastic as face makeup!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
I love the majority of wet and wild palettes... They are highly pigmented to be a drugstore product the quality is amazing and fir the price! I give this product a 10
Gabby S.
Sevierville, TN
Omg! This eye shadow pallet gives me life! It's so sparkling and glamours. It's perfect for date nights or just a night out with friends. Every time I run out. I have to go get another pallet. And it's so affordable.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?