BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL
I remember Wet and Wild from when I was just a teenager learning abiut makeup. I bought it then because it was cheap and I was young. I have quite a bit now because it is really good quality! I love this eye shadow palette and use it often!
Kristina R.
I didn't think I was going to like this shadow but after I used it the first time, I LOVE IT! It was very pigmented and the glittery colors are beautiful. I love using this palette when I go out for a darker eye.
Julia M.
The pigmentation is ok- I don't believe you can purchase this palette anymore which I probably wouldn't do anyway. The colors are great, but the product doesn't last as well as other WNW shadows.
Vanessa M.
Aurora, IL
I love the W&W color icon shadows! Those are amazing. Sadly these are not on par with them. The colors are nice but pigmentation and staying power is just not there. Will not repurchase.
Jordan D.
Cincinnati, OH
I do love the colors that this brand purs out and they go on smooth during application but this brand will not last the duration of the day, but then again you get what you pay for
Lisa G.
Pine City , MN
I love the Fergie line. this pallet is so versatile in what ever makeup look you are going for. The only con I have with this is that the glitter tends to fall out way to much. I have another Fergie pallet that is a highlighter and I love it.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
I love all of the Fergie line from Wet N' Wild, but I think this is my favorite right now. Huge color payoff, and great blendable colors. Shimmery eyeshadows always have horrible fallout, which is my only complaint. But I love the shimmer!
Taylor S.
I did not like this palette. I got it for the pretty green and silver shades, but I found it way too chalky and dusty. I tossed it after trying to make it work for a month.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
It's a really cute pallette but it doesn't stay on well on your eyes, I used the primer that came with it but to no avail. However, I used the green as face makeup for a zombie costume and it did fantastic as face makeup!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
I love the majority of wet and wild palettes... They are highly pigmented to be a drugstore product the quality is amazing and fir the price! I give this product a 10
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?