BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Katie H.
Akron, OH
This is a gorgeous palette. All of the colors are pigmented and glide on like butter. Although they do get a little powdery. It's hard to find a decent palette with flattering shades of green. And for the price, it's amazing! I bought more of these palettes. They are just that good!
Kylie W.
I love the colors in this mini palette! I'm not a big fan of glitter so this is a bit much for me! But because it makes my eyes pop I tend to reach for it! It was on sale when I got it because the collection was done ✅
Andrea V.
I did not like the combination of colors. I tried using it and it looked a if I had just left a circus. Do not wear it unless is for musical theater or something like that.
Somantha S.
I personally found these shadows to be disappointing, although they looked so beautiful in the packaging. It is most certainly a different eyeshadow formulation form their other pallets which were so soft and buttery. I think the Fergie shadows are a pass.
Maryann T.
I own every one of these makeup eyeshadow palettes! All of them are amazing,I keep repurchasing because of the price point and the superb quality! The packaging is so pretty and so well organized to apply your eye makeup! I have and will buy again for sure!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm in love with this palette, and especially for the price I paid. Walgreens had it on sale for only $2.76! The colors are incredibly vibrant, highly pigmented, and last a long while. It's a gorgeous palette; you won't be disappointed!
Courtney M.
I picked this palette up at the Dollar Tree when the brand discontinued the Ferguson Collection in stores. This was very hard for me to build up and get good pigmentation out of. I would recommend using it with a base color.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Wet and wild has been a more affordable make up brand. The camouflage pallete is perfect if you have green or a green tone in your eyes. This really brings the green out. It's is so reasonably priced as well.
Martha c.
I love these colors!!! The only bad thing is that I wouldn't last all day! But I love how it easy to blend and it's pretty affordable too! It goes on smoothly! I would buy it again and recommend it!!!!!
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
This is a pretty decent palette for someone who is getting into makeup. I used to own this but ended up gifting it to my friend because my higher end shadows were performing much better.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?