BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Caitlin D.
Springfield, MA
I have always loved Wet n wild products, but the whole Fergie line does not have good pay off on barely any of their products. The only plus is that it has sleep packaging.
Jeanna C.
This product is okay. I would use it if I couldn't find my go to but it will never be my first choice. It goes on okay. Okay is the best word to describe this product
Katie L.
Edwardsville, IL
I like these but I don't think they are wet n wilds best shadows. They lack as much pigment but are still good. Would prefer the color icon shadows over these though.
Sara T.
I loved this small palette. The gold shadow in the middle is so amazing and makes your eye pop. The gold also goes with all the other colors on the palette. It comes with a small brush and works great on all skin types!
Genesis C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love there colors eyeshadow palette. Its amazing the color are gorgeous and they last all day. It doesnt fade at all. Its the perfect size and easy to apply. Love there shades they have a lot and i love how they come eith shades that match. Would recommend its amazing
Karen R.
El Paso, TX
This eyeshadows are so pigmented and the colours are so beautiful. This brand its great and its cheap. The only think than I dont like about this eyeshadows its the consistency, some are too powdery and the others are like creamy.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love this little palette, I found it at the dollar tree! And I absolutely am so glad I bought it! For one dollar this is a steal! I would definitely pay money! Great color scheme, I wear a lot of neutral colors and this is great alone or raids with other neutral tones colors! Everything is buildable, I use the gold a lot out of this palette! I would definitely repurchase!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I applied a $20 eye shadow primer before putting this on and it still fell on my cheeks after an hour. I had so much glitter under my eyes and on my cheeks, it looked like I purposely put it there. I would just throw it away but I would feel guilty because I spent money on it and I don't want to waste money. I will never, ever buy this again. I'll just stick with Color Icon.
Angelica S.
Versailles, KY
Para mi es unos de los mejores colores que puedes en contrae de farmacia. Son super baratos y la pigmentación es increíble ni creiras lo buenas que son por precio,
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I wanted to love this shadow set more than I actually did. I bought it primarily for the upper left shadow - a pea green. Although there is a lot of fallout with these shadows, they are highly pigmented and blend well. Only the upper left shadow lacked pigmentation.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?