BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Buy on Walmart
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love this little palette, I found it at the dollar tree! And I absolutely am so glad I bought it! For one dollar this is a steal! I would definitely pay money! Great color scheme, I wear a lot of neutral colors and this is great alone or raids with other neutral tones colors! Everything is buildable, I use the gold a lot out of this palette! I would definitely repurchase!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I applied a $20 eye shadow primer before putting this on and it still fell on my cheeks after an hour. I had so much glitter under my eyes and on my cheeks, it looked like I purposely put it there. I would just throw it away but I would feel guilty because I spent money on it and I don't want to waste money. I will never, ever buy this again. I'll just stick with Color Icon.
Angelica S.
Versailles, KY
Para mi es unos de los mejores colores que puedes en contrae de farmacia. Son super baratos y la pigmentación es increíble ni creiras lo buenas que son por precio,
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I wanted to love this shadow set more than I actually did. I bought it primarily for the upper left shadow - a pea green. Although there is a lot of fallout with these shadows, they are highly pigmented and blend well. Only the upper left shadow lacked pigmentation.
Katie H.
Akron, OH
This is a gorgeous palette. All of the colors are pigmented and glide on like butter. Although they do get a little powdery. It's hard to find a decent palette with flattering shades of green. And for the price, it's amazing! I bought more of these palettes. They are just that good!
Kylie W.
I love the colors in this mini palette! I'm not a big fan of glitter so this is a bit much for me! But because it makes my eyes pop I tend to reach for it! It was on sale when I got it because the collection was done ✅
Somantha S.
I personally found these shadows to be disappointing, although they looked so beautiful in the packaging. It is most certainly a different eyeshadow formulation form their other pallets which were so soft and buttery. I think the Fergie shadows are a pass.
Maryann T.
I own every one of these makeup eyeshadow palettes! All of them are amazing,I keep repurchasing because of the price point and the superb quality! The packaging is so pretty and so well organized to apply your eye makeup! I have and will buy again for sure!
Briana J.
These eyeshadow palettes are amazing quality for a low price. The colors are super pigmented and last a long time. They're easy to work with and come in several color choices. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm in love with this palette, and especially for the price I paid. Walgreens had it on sale for only $2.76! The colors are incredibly vibrant, highly pigmented, and last a long while. It's a gorgeous palette; you won't be disappointed!
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?