BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Dee D.
This helps me fully approve my smokey eye look. I love the black especially. The eye shadow last long, it comes off when you wash it. I only use it when I am actually going out. The price was an okay prices honestly, i'm not really complaining about that because it was worth it.
Madison K.
Valparaiso, IN
This is good for a 2 year old girl playing dress up with her daddy. I am a grown women trying it out for the first time and it made me break out with zits all over my face. I tried it on my daughter and it made her break out too. Bad product, don't waste your money.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
There eye shadow is super pretty and easy to apply. The price is amazing for the quality you receive from this product. Its very easy to use this product and this product look amazing with any eye color. Its a bit ashy in some colors and can flake but the color is so good and easy to fix its worth it!
Lindsay S.
Not a huge fan of the fergie line of palettes the formula is not the same as the palettes that are amazing like the comfort zone palette the pigment is not that great and they are very powdery and have alot of fall out a huge pass
Tessa N.
This little pallette is affordable and packs a punch. The green really makes my dark grown eyes pop and used with a wet brush makes them so much more beautiful, definitley recommend to those who like to play around with color, but not anything too bold.
Luisa R.

This palette of fergie I really have time with her and I have worked very well, black is so black god ideal for my smokey eyes, recommended if you want a mini palette with elementals
laura w.
this eye shadow palette, is a great little shadow palette.
very easy to apply, I recommend using a brush.
very substantial packaging, feels high end. i have this palette
in multiple colors. Im a repeat user, and i would definitely buy again.
and recommend to a friend.
Courtney J.
I have hazel eyes and sometimes it's SO hard to find eyeshadow that enhances whatever color my eyes might be that day-this palette totally does it! I bought this at Walmart and a year later, I still use it!
Ashley C.
Really love the greens in this palette! I have blue eyes, and green shadows make them really stand out. They're super glittery, and that's the only thing I really don't like, I think they're on they look trashy or super glittery looking like little girl's play make-up. And all the extra sparkles are a pain in the rear to clean off of your skin and clothing. They're highly pigmented and long lasting, and I love the variety of shades in this green palatte. Doesn't crease, flake, or wear off easily.
Rosie V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the colors wet n wild has to offer. Not only is it a great company that offers outstanding products, but they are available at such an affordable price. The quality and colors of this palette has me wanting to try out so much more.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?