BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Wet N Wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Palette
  • "It is a good set of shadows , quite pigmented and with a good first can last all day, pretty colors recommended and quite beautiful" in 35 reviews
  • "I love the Fergie line. this pallet is so versatile in what ever makeup look you are going for. The only con I have with this is that the glitter tends to fall out way to much. I have another Fergie pallet that is a highlighter and I love it." in 9 reviews
  • "I love the Fergie line. this pallet is so versatile in what ever makeup look you are going for. The only con I have with this is that the glitter tends to fall out way to much. I have another Fergie pallet that is a highlighter and I love it." in 8 reviews
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love wet n wild eyeshadows, they're surprisingly pigmented, and so affordable! I can always find them at the dollar store and I am continually impressed by the quality. I would definitely recommend these if you're looking for affordable shadows.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
These colors look super bright in the container but when you apply them they go on very lightly to give you a subtle undertone of green or blue! I love mixing them with a brown in my crease! It gives me a tiny bit of extra color without making me look like I'm from the 50s or 80s!
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
These shades are absolutely gorgeous! They look fantastic with brown eyes! They're easy to blend and they're very pigmented. There is not a lot of fall out when using them either. I highly recommend this brand and this palette:)
Kassiah P.
My eyes are real meaning they are between green and blue and this palette really brings out the green in them! They are very affordable too! The colors are not that pigmented but I just apply a little more and it makes up for it. Overall, great budget purchase!
Micayla M.
These colors are not very pretty. I looked at a website which said that people with my eye color should wear these colors, so I decided to try it out and I do not like them. Plus the colors weren't long lasting at all, and a little too shimmery for my taste, but I'm sure that others would definitely use this.
Rebecca T.
Jacksonville, AR
Camo, what pretty country girl doesn't love camo! This makes awesome for those Family or professional outdoors photos, especially for those who have camo as a theme. It stays longer than most eye shadows, sparkles and just looks good. It doesn't look or make you feel like you have frosting coated eyelids!
LeiLawni S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loved this product. The colors were high pigmented and just gorgeous. I like how the colors are coordinated. This was actually my first time using the product and I was impressed. There were no clumps whatsoever. My mom has used this product, my aunts haved and everyone loves it.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
Love this I got this for Christmas as a present but I've seen it in stores and it's a good value and they are nice pigment colors there no improvement needed for this product and I would buy this again and again
Dee D.
This helps me fully approve my smokey eye look. I love the black especially. The eye shadow last long, it comes off when you wash it. I only use it when I am actually going out. The price was an okay prices honestly, i'm not really complaining about that because it was worth it.
Madison K.
Valparaiso, IN
This is good for a 2 year old girl playing dress up with her daddy. I am a grown women trying it out for the first time and it made me break out with zits all over my face. I tried it on my daughter and it made her break out too. Bad product, don't waste your money.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?