Wet N Wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Buy on Walmart
Thamar V.
Excellent colors. Good on the skin and you can really create different looks with this palette
I love the dark colors in this pallete. I love to do a Smokey eye look, and the pallete helps.
Ellie V.
Not a fan of wet and wild. Loved the colors and that is why i purchased but it does not last.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
The pigment was ok.. the I didn't like the feel of the eyeshadow to much or how it look on me
For a cheap shadow this has amazing colors and shine. Great going on and great staying power
Sandra B.
Love the Wet and Wild shades, blends well, and long lasting extra wearing time with a primer
Chasidy S.
Radford, VA
Great makeup very beautiful colors looks great. I dont wear alot of makeup but i love this!
Karen C.
Johnson City, TN
My go to palette . Great coverage and color pop with my hazel eyes . Wish I could find more
Anastassia K.
I was very surprised at how pigmented these colors were, and the middle color is gorgeous!
Roxana G.
I have this product but different color and I love it the brand of wet n wild is the best.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?