BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Jacky Q.
Mustang, OK
These color are surprisingly so gorgeous on so many skin tones and eye colors! I love how it makes my brown eyes stand out
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
This are good eyeshadow really I liked it is a god product and is economic product this have a very pigment is good I loved
Michelle T.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like this pallet because I can mix the shadows together. It also bring out my eyes and you can see it through my glasses
Arianna K.
Rockford, IL
I don't really like these colors but the pigmentation is pretty good and it is compact so you can fit it in your purse
suehayliz o.
love the pigmentation and color scheme of this pallete . wet n wild is def . another one of my drug store go to product
Kishany M.
Bridgeport , CT
I gave this two starts because of its price , it's fairly cheap . I got mine for a dollar and I wasn't too impressed .
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
These colors are to die for and they apply okay. For a bold look you have to apply a few swipes but all in all okaym
Jennifer M.
When applying the eyeshadow it goes on smooth and it doesn't look cakey. The colors work well with everything I wear.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
I bought a few of these pretty cheap for my daughter. She's new at makeup and these were really easy for her to use.
Loriann V.
These colors, talk about a fall look. I love the colors to the pigmentation. You might as well add 2 to your cart.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?