BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
The colors are really pretty and can be used for day or night looks. They do have a little kick back but that's not a big deal.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This palette give me a good change up from my normal colors however the darkest color is one I never use. It is to dark for me.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
Me encanta esta marca, este quinteto de sombras es precioso, muy pigmentado y de facil aplicacion. Una de mis marcas favoritas
chad s.
Omaha, NE
This eye shadow pallete works bery well has a little bit of fall out but not to bad if you bake then its not that big of deal
Ally H.
This is the best eyeshadow palette I found in awhile the colors are great and they are so pigmented. They make green eyes pop
Jorge I.
Lovely silky texture
Really nice colors!!
long lasting shadows
Is the first time I use this brand of shadows and I like it!!

LAURA R.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love this eyeshadow is so pigmented and buttery, is very easy to blend an compliments well with all skin colors.
Annie R.
These colors are really beautifully pigmented, and with the wet and wild products the price is always extremely reasonable
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
I have a ton of these little palettes. There really good. There small and great for just tossing in your bag for on the go.
Ayesha C.
Salisbury, MD
Its good but colors r not popping n bright
It's reasonable price I like it though I don't know should I recommend it or not
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?