BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Breanna A.
Salix
The colors are so great and bright! I don't often wear them together but when I do I get many compliments. I bought it at my local Wal-Mart
Tristen G.
I love this palette, I have green eyes and it really makes my eye color pop! I use this product frequently and it usually last me all day.
Taylor K.
I have this pallete but with different colors. It is the fergie addition one. I like how shimmery the colors are and how well they stay on
Cheryl L.
Prestonsburg, KY
Wet n wild is one of my favorite drug store brands. Surprised by the pigmentation of these little eye shadow pallets. Affordable as well.
Shonnah W.
Capac, MI
I picked this product for the color mostly, but I actually really love how it lays out too. It keeps the same shade, even after applied.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
The variety of colors I get is perfect. It goes with every and any occassion. The darker colors and the lighter colors go with everything
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
These are great colors! They need a little primer though to last all day! These are very affordable I got this for about $6 at Walmart!
Melissa W.
The ladle dose say it will looking better for a hazel eyecolor. But I believe that it brought out the dark brown in my eyes as well.
Isamar V.
When I got this in thought they were going to be like the 8 pan eyeshadow palettes but womp! They're definitely not the same quality!
Neri M.
Milwaukee, WI
Super pigmented ! Very affordable nice packaging what else can you Ask for ? I bought it at target it's always there and many more
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?