BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cameras Out! Palette of 5 Ultra-Pigmented, Intense Shadows 2 Formulated with Nylon-Treated Powder for Silky-Smooth, Longwearing, High Color Payoff that Lasts All Day 3 Textures Range From Highlights to Mattes to Glitters Incredible palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures that last all day so you ll always be studio-ready!

Kennedy A.
Kissimmee
Although not a wide variety of colors, a nice palette with colors you need. It is definitely THE longest lasting eyeshadow I've ever seen, and it came in nice packaging, with an affordable price of 2.99. I found myself using the right colors more, but overall a high quality palette.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I recently pick this eyeshadow pallet up from dollar tree for $1.00. And I love it the greens and gold in this pallet is so pigment and Buttery they a beautiful colors. I would buy this again, and I highly recommend this productūüėä
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
In spring 2015 photo focus palette was launched with the wet n wild Fergie Centerstage Make up collection.
New colors, better pigmentation. If you love greens, olive with gold accent, this is the one.
The formula is powdery with a good deal of shimmery .
Briana J.
These eyeshadow palettes are amazing quality for a low price. The colors are super pigmented and last a long time. They're easy to work with and come in several color choices. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually got this little palette on clearance and wasn't expecting to love it. I was pleased with the pigments and texture. As with other wet n wild eyeshadow I do have to have a primer but as long as I have that primer on first it performs very well for the price.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
I love this palette because you can create some crazy combinations. Its very easy to come on and blend, I would recommend however, not applying to much of the black because it can easily over power it all and you end up looking like a raccoon.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
These eyeshadows are kinda hit and miss. The glitters seem to come of patchy and the color is not as dark as it seems In the pan. Some of the shadows are okay but I would just recommend getting the other wet and wild products.
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
These are highly pigmentaed and stay for hours!! They work all day with the wet and wild eye lid primer! The only thing I didn't like was that one of the eye shadows fell out of the packaging. Other than that I love them and I will be getting more!
Jaysha R.
Deltona, FL
This eyeshadow pallet is from Wet n Wild by Fergie line. I like variety of greens in this pallet. However I don't like that they are all shimmer shades no matte. For myself I need at least one matte shade for my looks. If youre going for an all shimmer look this is great. I also would recommend using an eyeshadow primer first to help the longevity of the shadows.
Tyffanie V.
Grove, OK
AMAZING PALETTE... I have hazel eyes so this is a favorite of mine. The color wear is long and the colors are great. You can do many different things with this palette and I recommend it to anyone with hazel eyes or even brown eyes looks amazing.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Do you like wearing this?
April D.
I haven't seen this yet. Is it new?
Blanca B.
It is worth the price?
Stephanie w.
How's this eye shadow honestly? does it crease ? is it long lasting ? or does it just kind of fade ?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How good is the staying power if this eye-shadow ?