Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation

A high-performing, skin perfecting foundation that diffuses pores and blends seamlessly into the skin for a luminous, dewy finish. Silky and creamy, coverage is easily buildable from medium to full, and helps minimize the appearance of pores for a perfectly smooth, dewy finish.

Is this light coverage and is it really dewy?
Does anyone else use the shade ‘Nude Ivory’ and can suggest similar shades in other foundation brands? Preferably cruelty free and up to medium coverage. TIA 💖
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation ?Does this foundation work on oily skin?
Start your review of Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation!
Amanda H.
S Salt Lake, UT
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Amanda H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Nude Ivory
As a photographer this is a staple in my cosmetic kit. The dewy finish looks amazing in print. Soft, clean and smooth application. Model pictured is wearing this product during a publication for a Paris fashion magazine.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Betzabe C.
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Betzabe C.
Review for: Amber Beige
I try this product for the first time and let me tell you this is one of my new favorite products because i have oily skin and this help me to take a perfect picture obviously this one has filter but it really coverage my pores and they look small love it 🪲❤️
Miranda Leigh Toth 3.
New Britain, CT
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Miranda Leigh Toth 3.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Shell Ivory
I am SO conflicted about this product because I LOVE her and would wear her every day, except, she breaks me out no matter what I do to prep my skin 😭 I’m not sure which ingredient gets me, but I’m not breaking out for foundation. I will say the formula is very hydrating, and I didn’t find she fell into my fine lines. Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation
Heather D.
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Heather D.
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the shade Golden Beige. This formula is fantastic. It's not overly dewy on my skin. It's more of a natural finish, but I do set my makeup with translucent powder too, in order to help prevent transfer. One of the things I like most is that I don't feel as though this enhances my large pores like many dewy foundations do. The price is great! I think this is a must try for any skin type. ( Oops! I accidentally deleted one of the pictures containing some comments before I got a chance to reply to them. If that was you, I'm sorry. 💕)
Stephanie M.
Yuma, AZ
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Stephanie M.
Review for: Bronze Beige
I love this foundation! It is amazing!! For me it’ just the best foundation ever for my type of skin that it’s kind of oily
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Lourdes V.
It's really good. This foundation it's liquid do grab a nice make you sponge no full coverage, but for the money I'd paid it's worth it. .
Keyla R.
Riverside
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Keyla R.
Review for: Amber Beige
I’ve tried it but I’m not a fan of it but obviously that’s my point of view to others it might work but everyone’s skin is different
kaylee P.
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by kaylee P.
Review for: Nude Ivory
I really like this product. It has an absolutely amazing price point and decent coverage for the price point. I would recommend you try it out.
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Destiny M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Cream Beige
This foundation honestly could not of came out a better time and I commend the one wild marketing team on they are release environment they chose. As many people are I am a giant fan of the wet and wild original photo focus foundation.  The price for their foundations, reliable availability and packaging is unmatched. To say this dewey version tremendously let me down would be an understatement. The original is still in my every day make up collection and I was really hoping this would refresh my routine then become my new favorite. But that never happened and the only reason I will finish it is because I paid for it. It’s also important to note that wet n wild said the shade range would be the same across both lines and it isn’t even close to the same shade. I use the shade desert beige in OG formula and the one in the dewy line already applies darker then still oxidizes! Even mixing it with my favorite foundation doesn’t provide a desirable finish. Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation
Yadany A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation uploaded by Yadany A.
It matched my skin perfectly. Little coverage but looks good. Overall, I am very happy with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 mois
Wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Foundation ?Does this foundation work on oily skin?
Zulleha M. il y a 3 mois
Yes work well with my oily skin type
Alice W.
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer D. il y a 5 mois
BH.COSMETICS!!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!! Even if you get the wrong shade..it still somehow looks good..sorcery. and drugstore priced.
Samia K.
Brampton
il y a 6 mois
Elizabeth K. il y a 6 mois
I’ve actually heard that both people with dry skin and oily skin like it :)
loola C.
Mcallen, TX
il y a 7 mois
Krystal V. il y a 6 mois
Se que se oxida es obvio con las otra dos repuestas. Pero a mi personalmente me gusta, yo usé la foundation por casi dos años antes de que me dio problemas con oxidación (no la misma botella compré varias durante el tiempo). Pero para mi muchas de las foundations que uso resulta en oxidación so no me molesto tanto cuando paso. The foundation no me secaba la cara y le tenía puesto por muchas horas entre 16-18 horas y todavía It looked good.
Ellie D.
il y a 7 mois
Nicole D. il y a 6 mois
Wet n wild. I buy high end foundation and somehow always find myself reaching for it.
Giulia F.
Campobasso , Molise
il y a 8 mois
Lynn W. il y a 8 mois
Hi! Not sure how much it is but very inexpensive. It’s very buildable so you can use as much or little as needed so it can be long lasting.
Ivonne Z.
San Jacinto, CA
il y a 9 mois
Amanda R. il y a 9 mois
No maam! It is not oily!! I have combination skin as well and this works so goos with me.