BY WET N WILD

A fresh face starts with photo-prepping primer. Infused with Vitamin E, this lightweight formula helps smooth your skin for an even makeup application. The primer is infused with pearl pigments to add dimension for that glow-from-within look.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Panthenol, Propanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Silica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499.

Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
Let me first clarify that when this product says "Dewy" it means "sparkly," not "hydrating." I made the mistake of thinking of this was a hydrating primer (my bad, I guess), but really it's just shimmery. On bare skin, this looks truly bizarre and I absolutely wouldn't recommend it for use by itself.

Under a very matte, full-coverage foundation (Smashbox) this did provide a more "dewy" skin-like look for the first few hours and I was hopeful it would prevent that 3pm flakey-cakey look that matte foundations can cause. Instead this ended up making me look incredibly greasy as the day progressed and my foundation, which usually sticks on me like glue, started to melt off before I had even finished lunch. I have very dry skin so I really wasn't expecting that! My whole face felt intolerably greasy and I couldn't wait to get home and wash my face.

One other downside is the opening of the tube is just way too big and this product is too runny - it flows out at the slightest touch, making it really hard to get any less than a HUGE AMOUNT of this product out of the tube. Squeeze with caution.

Maybe I put on too much, maybe this just isn't the right fit for my skin, but either way, I'll be returning this.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
You get .84 oz of product for $5. This primer feels like a lotion with some shimmer glow to it. The product has a pink tone to it and leaves a more oily finish than dewy. When applied it spreads easily and soaks into the skin with some sparkle. It felt hydrating and very luminous when applied all over face. I definitely got more wear time with the foundation using this primer.  It was very luminous but to the point of greasy. Right after this picture I HAD to wash my face it felt so GROSS. Won't be wearing this one again.

Improvement in pores? Nope
Foundation lasted longer? Yes did improve foundation wear.
Smoother skin texture? Nope

So this one is a fail for me as well as it just didn't minimize the pores the way I would like it too didn't smooth my skin.  It was dewy, without accentuating my wrinkles more than they are. It felt greasy towards the end of the day. Which to me was the deal breaker.. If I had to go wash my face because it was feeling gross.. then NOPE not gonna wear it.
Catherine M.
I bought this primer at Target for around $5. When I first opened the tube, I noticed the primer was foundation colored and full of shimmer. It was easy to blend but left my face very shiny. After I applied all my other products it looked beautiful but as the day went on it began to look very greasy. I have combination skin and this product accentuates the oiliness. I will not be repurchasing.
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
I bought this product a while back, idk if they changed the formula, but based on my experience, I am not fond at all about this product. I have dry skin. It left my face feeling tacky, and I know a lot of other primers do that, but this one... was just a bad type of tacky. If that even makes sense. I dont like how my makeup looked over it or how it held out through out the day. And the smell of it smelled like chemicals.
Stephanie D.
I really like this product. It gives my face shimmering look. I knew it wasnt hydrating when buying it and that doesnt bother me. It is a good drugstore product! On me alittle goes along aways.

I was nervous at first because when I opened it it was tinted like foundation, but it went on my skin flawlessly and blended out.

I love wearing it without makeup, just concealer, and it give my face a fresh look. Qhen I wear it with foundation I do notice that my foundation lasts longer!

I would recommend this to people who want a little shine that isnt too much!

I do however wish you would get alittle more for the price, but again, alittle goes along ways!
Allie M.
Jamestown , ND
Overall, for the price point I didn't hate this product. This product does have an illuminating quality, but it is not a very hydrating primer so I would recommend either using some sort of hydration system along with this product, or finding another primer if hydration is a concern of yours.

I did not spend much on this product and I like that it illuminates and primes the skin without me having to buy multiple different products. It looks really pretty on a lot of skin types and I love how dewy it makes my face look after foundation and concealer.

I would not recommend this product if you have oily skin already, as the extra illuminating property may make your face look like you have an abundance of excess oils.
Hope D.
I like this product during the summer and summer only! When my skin is in prime dry condition. It definitely provides the DEWY look. If your not trying to achieve the “I just got out of the shower and didn’t dry my face off whatsoever” look then it is by all means possible to achieve it with this product! It also is relatively easy to tone down the dewy-ness with a dusting of powder foundation which is what I usually end up doing. I don’t know that I would purchase again, but I can’t say I’m disappointed.
hannah l.
Jacksonville florida
This is a beautiful primer for having a radiant glow show from under your foundation its a nice dewy primer dont let the color fool you it works for all skin tones now this just has a dewy finish as it doesn’t claim to have any other things but i mix this with another primer and it works great for me and very affordable
Mariely D.
Heyy guys! i’ve been using this product (Wet n Wild DEWY LUMINEUX) for a while and i’m in love with it😍😍😍 i bought it because it called my attention a primer with color and highlight!!!! I can’t explain how happy i’m with this product❤️❤️❤️ the fact that you just have to put one product on your face in the mornings and look GORGEOUS is priceless✨ DEWY LUMINEUX leaves your face perfect with a amazing glow and the best part your face will look like you have nothing on😍😍 GUYS! go rn to Walmart or your fav drugstore and buy it !
Alexis O.
Colton
Let me start by saying A LIL GOES A LONG WAY for this primer which I love because then I don’t have to buy it all the time. It’s very hydrating and I suggest mixing with foundation first then applying to face because if you apply this to the face first alone it doesn’t make the foundation as dewy as you might want 😊
Lauren C.
Is this a good primer for dry skin? Does it have any smoothing properties as well?
Adrienne R.
Bakersfield
does this leave your skin a dewey finish?
lizbet r.
ca
Tell me you TRUE OPINION of this primer? wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer
Tara J.
How is the texture of this? Is it a silicone feel like Smashbox or Maybelline Baby Face (examples of silicone products.) Thanks!!