BY WET N WILD

A fresh face starts with photo-prepping primer. Infused with Vitamin E, this lightweight formula helps smooth your skin for an even makeup application. The primer is infused with pearl pigments to add dimension for that glow-from-within look.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Panthenol, Propanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Silica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499.

• Is this a good primer for dry skin? Does it have any smoo...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
You get .84 oz of product for $5. This primer feels like a lotion with some shimmer glow to it. The product has a pink tone to it and leaves a more oily finish than dewy. When applied it spreads easily and soaks into the skin with some sparkle. It felt hydrating and very luminous when applied all over face. I definitely got more wear time with the foundation using this primer.  It was very luminous but to the point of greasy. Right after this picture I HAD to wash my face it felt so GROSS. Won't be wearing this one again.

Improvement in pores? Nope
Foundation lasted longer? Yes did improve foundation wear.
Smoother skin texture? Nope

So this one is a fail for me as well as it just didn't minimize the pores the way I would like it too didn't smooth my skin.  It was dewy, without accentuating my wrinkles more than they are. It felt greasy towards the end of the day. Which to me was the deal breaker.. If I had to go wash my face because it was feeling gross.. then NOPE not gonna wear it.
Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
Let me first clarify that when this product says "Dewy" it means "sparkly," not "hydrating." I made the mistake of thinking of this was a hydrating primer (my bad, I guess), but really it's just shimmery. On bare skin, this looks truly bizarre and I absolutely wouldn't recommend it for use by itself.

Under a very matte, full-coverage foundation (Smashbox) this did provide a more "dewy" skin-like look for the first few hours and I was hopeful it would prevent that 3pm flakey-cakey look that matte foundations can cause. Instead this ended up making me look incredibly greasy as the day progressed and my foundation, which usually sticks on me like glue, started to melt off before I had even finished lunch. I have very dry skin so I really wasn't expecting that! My whole face felt intolerably greasy and I couldn't wait to get home and wash my face.

One other downside is the opening of the tube is just way too big and this product is too runny - it flows out at the slightest touch, making it really hard to get any less than a HUGE AMOUNT of this product out of the tube. Squeeze with caution.

Maybe I put on too much, maybe this just isn't the right fit for my skin, but either way, I'll be returning this.
Joshua Darren D.
Elk Grove, CA
I tend to use this as an add on to my moisturizer to give an amazing glow from within look. As a primer, I feel like I didn’t get much from it in regards to moisture or mattifying or pore filling. It has a beige tint to it and has a slight smell almost like a fruit yogurt maybe? I do wish the packaging was better. The way the product dispenses, you need to be a bit careful. The opening is quite large so you may end up taking out more than you expected. I would not recommend leaving this in any hot area as the container would expand and may explode. I find it blends nicely and isn’t too glittery or chunky. Overall I would recommend this even as a dupe for the Becca primer.
Catherine M.
I bought this primer at Target for around $5. When I first opened the tube, I noticed the primer was foundation colored and full of shimmer. It was easy to blend but left my face very shiny. After I applied all my other products it looked beautiful but as the day went on it began to look very greasy. I have combination skin and this product accentuates the oiliness. I will not be repurchasing.
Hanna O.
I have combo skin so I don't really reach for this product. But when I do it performs great, it's a medium gold color that blends right into the skin. It gives so much glow that you almost look sweaty, so I wouldn't suggest wearing this without foundation unless you use it sparingly. After blending the primer in the gold base color disappears and just creates a glow. This product peeks through all foundations I've used it with and I love mixing it in with my matte foundations as well.
Yanae w.
This is really the best primer out here . It gives you a natural glow and it does not make your face feel sweaty .I use this everyday people think i actually have on make up on . I recommend for others that want a soft natural glow ✨ wet n wild Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer
Charlea M.
Caro
This primer works pretty okay but is definitely for those with dry skin. I have normal skin and it made my makeup look oily by the end of the day. So, I do not recommend this primer to anyone that has oily skin. It does smooth out your skin nicely. It seems to give a little bit of coverage to pores but it definitely is not a pore filling primer. I do recommend this if you’re going on a trip in the winter months.
Faith Recchia R.
Sonoma
This stuff is my favorite product out of all of my wet n wild products. This stuff is sooo amazing. It has a slight colored tint, for a natural glowy tan look. I dont feel like I need to use foundation when I use this stuff because it makes your skin look so shiny and healthy. You need SUCH a small amount. It goes a long way. Ugh. I could talk all day about this stuff. No joke. Get it. You wont regret it. ❤👍
julia d.
winter garden
This dewy primer is my go-to summer skin look! It's way too hot for foundation and face products like that, so mixing this with my spf moisturizer gives me a perfect glow without clogging my pores. I have normal/dry skin, but I think this product would work for any skin type honestly. I recommend small amounts as too much of this will make you look like the tin man and that's not a good look on anyone.
Nikki F.
Galveston
In my opinion I feel as though primers dont make a huge difference. I have freckles and large pores and with a primer I feel as though it doesnt perfectly create a perfect base. But this product does create an underglow that can be seen through makeup to look more naturally glowy finish. I use it for a glow day and more natural face makeup days. It must be used with a foundation because it shimmers wherever you put it.
Lauren C.
Is this a good primer for dry skin? Does it have any smoothing properties as well?