BY WET N WILD #69 in Color Corrector

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

Ingredients: Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Kaolin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Nylon-12, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Allantoin, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140

• wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette is this good fo...1 Answers
  • Can this cause a breakout?4 Answers
  • How pigmented it this? Is it creamy or kinda rough? Also ...2 Answers
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette
  • "the green corrector is probably the only good one in this palette the yellow corrector tends to crease a lot" in 130 reviews
  • "the green took away my red spots very well! if your dabbling with makeup i recommend this !" in 67 reviews
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette is the first correcting palette I have ever tried, and I regret using it. I have acne and scars all over my face. At first I was excited to finally get a color correcting kit but as I started applying it I was clueless as to how to use it. For price being 4 dollar's I think it speaks for itself...the palette consists of a cream version of each Purple, green, yellow and white colors. On the back it does say how to use and apply, so I tried it and I can say I was dissatisfied with the results. The purple was awesome which is the only reason I'm even rating past 1 star- every other color was blotchey on my skin and I could see it after blending still on my skin. After using this I ended up breaking out so bad that I made my face more red! I had it worn over 24 hour's and used a mild soap to wash it off. I tried it again because I didn't want to give up -and still I broke out after washing the color off my face the next couple of days and luckily my acne was stopped thanks to LEMIS Superfood Facial Wash I would not buy this again maybe the cream texture was too thick for my skin. This would work well for those who don't have sensitive skin or for short term wear. Sorry my picture is blurry- the app is acting up during this review. Overall it's okay but I'd rather spend for what a product is actually worth.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
To start, I will say that this corrector pallette from Wet and Wild is super affordable. You get four correcting shades to help with discoloration, acne, redness, under eye circles, and dark spots. I think it is cool you get four colors to try, so you have four concealers for different problem areas all in one little pallette. But, I found the formula to be really greasy and not very pigmented. When I put this on my facial problem spots, I had such a hard time blending into my skin without making my face looking like I just smeared random colors on my skin. I didn't enjoy the purple, yellow, or green shades on this pallette because of this and they didn't give me the coverage that I needed. However, the white highlight shade is a really pretty, shimmery highlight. I found it to look really natural and pretty on the skin, especially under a stronger liquid highlight. All in all though, I was definitely disappointed in this product even tho it was so cheap because it just didn't provide what I needed personally in a correcting concealer pallette. I personally wouldn't recommend this one from wet and wild.
Kalei B.
Noxapater
I like the idea of color correcting & I think its great. This product doesn't break me out at all. My skin is so sensitive that when I bought this it really scared me. But the product is very lightweight & let's my skin breathe without letting it breathe to much. Gives a wonderful finish when foundation & concealer is applied. But I do not see the reasoning as for the white. Yes it does say on the back how every color is suppose to be used & the white is a highlighter color. But with my pale skin the color is almost nothing on me. The color makes sense for darker skin tones. I also read that most people in the review see that the color stays on after applying daily makeup that is because before anything goes on top of the color correct there has to be a blend to it. The colors have to be blended into the skin so everything will work & do its job.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
For 3.99 at the grocery store, this isn't a bad little palette! It comes with purple, green, yellow and white.

The yellow was the best color for me in the palette. I felt like it really applied easily and was the among the best in coverage. Really great for blending in the undereyes and blended surprisingly well.

The green was the second best for me, it helped somewhat with redness, but the coverage wasn't as good as the yellow color, but for light acne spots or redness under the nose it works.

I really wish there was an orange color instead of white. the white is supposed to be a highlight, but it really doesn't do anything, it adds a little bit of sparkle. I tried using it as maybe an eyeshadow base but that didn't really work out either. The best place for it would be for a small nose highlight.

As for the purple, it didn't really work for me either. I tried using it. I used it around my lip area and the coverage was too light.

I have a fair skin tone, so I'm not sure if this little guy will work well with darker tones, but for the yellow and green colors I would give it a shot.
Stephanie B.
I am new to color correction, but I think it's useful for my dark undereye circles. This product is a good introduction to color correction because it's affordable and comes with a few different options so you can see what works best. The product itself is a little too thick to be layering under the eyes, but I think it would do the job for acne, or imperfections on other parts of the face. You will also need to purchase a brush to go with this to keep from dipping your fingers in. Overall, a good product for beginners. I know Influenster says this is discontinued, but I just bought mine, and I've seen it everywhere.
Adriana V.
I temper my expectations with Wet N Wild, because it isn't fair to expect a $3.99 brand to compete with the big bad Sephora heavy hitters. This palette, though, is just about on par with bad Halloween makeup. The pigments are good, but the formula itself is waxy and impossible to blend. Wet N Wild has some amazing products, but sometimes they swing and miss really hard - this is one of those misses. Not even worth the $3.99 I paid for it.
Savannah G.
Vineland, NJ
When I bought this product, it was the first time I had ever tried color correcting. It was the first color correcting product I had ever bought (it is the only thing I use when I color correct and I have never bought another correcting product ever since) LET THAT SINK IN! A lot of people complained about the dryness, the trick I found was using my fingers. Everyone used brushes and that is a terrible way to use this product. To begin with, it's not a creamy product. I use my fingers which melts the product and its way better to work with. The pigmentation is also a fantastic thing. IT COVERS!
Casey J.
Proctorville , OH
I wasn’t super familiar with how to color correct when I bought this but it was cheap and I was curious so I just went ahead and decided to try it out. I don’t use color correcting every single day but more for special occasions. I can’t compare to others because this is the only brand I have ever used but I absolutely love this one and feel no need to try out other brands.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Now this product works really well believe it or not. I was actually surprised by the correcting it did to my face. Especially for the price. I’m all about good quality for a reasonable buck and this was just that. It wasn’t a thick consistency like some correctors and it also wasn’t watery either. It applied really creamy and blended out great. I recommend this product
victoria R.
I think this little palette wheel is so adorable. I haven’t used any other corrector so i can’t compare to any other ones. I used this for when i have to color a pimple or a red blemish and it definitely gets the job done. I just love how i have everything i might need in one little palette. Definitely recommend because you can’t go wrong with having one of these
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
Is this product good? If so how much does it cost?
Holly B.
Sanderson, FL
How much does this cost? ive been looking for a product like this!
Jae I K.
Anyone see the cover all concealer pallete? I've been seeing it on youtube but can't seem to find it. How big is this coverall correcting pallete?
Alina P.
Would love to try it but is this one a good palette or are they other ones? I heard of NYX so just would like to know. Thanks!
María Vásquez M.
I have acne and some blemishes, the correctors usually make my acne worse, which one do you recommend?

back