wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

Ingredients: Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Kaolin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Nylon-12, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Allantoin, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140

Is this pigmented?
Does this give good coverage?
In this mini palette which one is used for dark areas or pigmentation?
Start your review of wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“the green corrector is probably the only good one in this palette the yellow corrector tends to crease a lot” in 130 reviews
“the green took away my red spots very well! if your dabbling with makeup i recommend this !” in 67 reviews
McKinney, TX
This does not have all the colors that you would need for color correcting, also it doesn't blend well at all so I would definitely not recommend this to anyone, especially those using the green for redness. it will definitively show through from underneath fair to medium foundation. All but liquid foundation I suppose.
Bronx New York
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette uploaded by Lidia R.
This correcting palette is excellent, its price is economical and the best easy to get at any pharmacy or stores like Walmart, I love the pigmentation and the coverage it has for my dark circles mainly, I love it I would definitely buy it again
Spring City, TN
Un producto variado es excelente y además tiene múltiples uso tales como para manchas obcuras, emparejar tonos amarillos, tapa espinillas o baritos, moretoned, en fin diversos usos y además es un producto que no es caro y es accesible al bolsillo de muchos.
Philadelphia , PA
Literally the best drug store/affordable color correcting product. I like to use it with over the counter vitamin e oil to help smooth it out. It is creamy and gets the job done. I would defiantly buy this product again
Sanford, FL
This product is super pigmented and does a good job of concealing redness and bags under the eyes, but it feels very dry and is difficult to blend. I also fear it breaks me out. I plan to try a different brand next time, and likely won't purchase this again.
Oneonta, NY
I bought this because i have a naturally red face and wanted to use a product to color correct it. Although the green kind of helped my redness, it was hard to rub into a large area. Its good for small areas to color correct. But i use the yellow for the bags under my eyes and the white as a highlighter
This product is okay..each color has its own purpose and it seems to work. however this is like a cream texture while the elf version of this us powder. I personally like the powder better and it's a lot easier to apply
Great pigmentation, but the formula is hard to blend and can end up patchy. You can make it work if you really work at it, but I do not like to spend that much time on a product that should not be that hard to work with.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I’ve never used any other color corrector besides this, and this wasn’t that bad! The colors are creamy, and they blend decently (not the best blend I’ve seen). But it definitely covers my problem areas like my redness! Not bad at all for the cheap price!
This correcting palette by wet n wild does the trick in a pinch but don't know that I'd repurchase it. It's a good price for four correcting colors. The product is pretty thick. I use my finger to get some of the product and then dab on the areas I need it. Then I cover with my normal concealer to help.

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette ? I've had this for a while and I still can't figure out how to properly blend so my skin looks even. Is there any instructions available?
Sudbury Ontario
a year ago
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette I have naturally super red/pink skin and I need to find a holy grail colour correction product. Is this worth the purchase? If so, what's the price point?
Lauren H. • 7 months ago
It’s like $3 or $4. It’s helpful and does the job for the price
Hinsdale
a year ago
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette does this product actually help with redness, and other decoration?
Ava L. • a year ago
Yes I really do enjoy color correcting and I think this is affordable and personally I think it really does help with redness!