wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette

$2.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

Ingredients: Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Kaolin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Nylon-12, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Allantoin, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140

Is this pigmented?
Does this give good coverage?
In this mini palette which one is used for dark areas or pigmentation?
Start your review of wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“the green corrector is probably the only good one in this palette the yellow corrector tends to crease a lot” in 130 reviews
“the green took away my red spots very well! if your dabbling with makeup i recommend this !” in 67 reviews
This is not the best color corrector in terms of longevity, but it's pretty decent and at such an affordable price that I think you cannot go wrong with purchasing this if you want to play around and test the concept of color correcting. That is what I did and I am happy I did. I'm not sure color correcting itself is for me but I ended up finding out what worked for me by playing with this.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
I remember using this when I was a beginner at makeup & it made the WHOLE difference in my routine. It made my dark circles disappear, my redness, any purple or dark tones or wherever I needed a little more brightening. It was so versatile, and it made such a difference in my beginner routine!
Purchased at: Target
I think it is okay for beginners who are trying to learn color correction but I don’t really feel like this did much. It would sort of balance out discoloration but it was very a very sheer and thin veil. Good for starters but not good for regular color correction
Richmond
I was hoping to find a color corrector without wanting to spend a lot of money and came across this. This product didn't not help at all. Also it made my makeup all cakey. I also had a lot of difficulty layering my foundation over it.
Watsonville , CA
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette uploaded by influreviews_guppya A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I had a lot of breakouts this was a life saver, the green tint helps conceals redness. It also helps cover up under-eye circles with the yellow tone. It works well with all skin types. A huge plus is that it is cruelty free.
Cheboygan, MI
It could definitely be a little thicker being as it's supposed to be a color corrector. but it gets the job done for an outstanding price! ontop of whicb it doesnt cause breakouts which is a plus for a low priced item
Bel Air, MD
This a great little color correction cream palette! Its creamy, blends well, and covers imperfections. The best part is it's so convenient and it's super affordable!! Wet n Wild is an all around great cosmetics brand!
New Albany, IN
It’s alright, does what it’s supposed to and decent for the price. Just not east to blend out and when I’ve used it in the past I had to put lots of concealer/foundation over top because the green was so intense.
Sunbright, TN
This little compact right here is awesome! A little goes a long way and there is plenty of product in here! I will continue to use unless I find a high end that is better! This is great for the price though!
Hudson, NY
wet n wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette uploaded by celeste R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I’m a new bee to becoming a makeup fanatic this helped a lot. On the back of palette it shows you what colors to use for certain areas. Wish it was cream form but just like this but after that I loveee this it does what it says it will do !

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...