Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Set - A Stiff Pink & Pinky Promise

1 x A Stiff Pink 0.10 oz / 3 g . 1 x Pinky Promise 0.10 oz / 3 g .

1 x A Stiff Pink 0.10 oz / 3 g; 1 x Pinky Promise 0.10 oz / 3 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Set - A Stiff Pink & Pinky Promise!
Las Vegas, NV
Very moisturizing. The color payoff is nice. The darker the color, the more opaque it is. I have had mine for years and I absolutely love it. I think it’s discontinued, which is the only unfortunate part.
Portland, OR
This is your holy grail you guys. I’ve tried expensive and drug store lip stains and keep going back to this. It applies easily, has a great pigment, and stays all day. They don’t have it in the stores around me anymore though and I’m so sad!!!!
I love the wetnwild balm slicks the formula glides on and once it sets you barely feel it and it is hydrating it’s also a pigmented stain and does not look patchy at all I would buy again in other colors.
East Wenatchee, WA
I love this lip stain. It keeps my lips a beautiful hot pink shade after it wears off. It goes on really smooth as well and has no scent. Just make sure your lips are exfoliated or it will cling to all your dry patches especially when the color wears off and you’re just left with the stain.
Angleton, TX
Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Set - A Stiff Pink & Pinky Promise uploaded by jimena T.
I like that the stain lasts and feels very creamy when applying . I carry this in my purse and it opened and spilled inside my purse but thankfully it came out with just a little bit of soap and water to the lining of my purse
Pittsburgh , PA
These are pretty nice formula wise, but this shade was way too pink. If you're going for a Barbie pink look, this would be perfect. I prefer the vampy shade, but I suppose other people might like this one. It stays on nicely, and doesn't smear, which I like for a stain.
Donna, TX
I got this for my birthday about 2 months ago from one of my coworkers and i really liked it. its very moisturizing and gives you a natural look. I got it im 2 other shades and they feel nice and soft in the lips and they smell good too!
Downers Grove
This stain is highly pigmented and long lasting. Not my favorite for a lipstick look though. Better to draw it in, let it sink in and then wipe away for an opaque, creamy looking stain.
What I really like about this is that it does not feather - as I’ve seen much higher end brands do. However the color does change from when it’s first applied to when it fully dries/settles in.
It’s a quite good lip stain. I was actually surprised by how long it lasts. I got it for a $1 so I can’t really say anything bad about, for the price, it’s a really good lip stain. It’s easy to apply and it’s so stick like some others lip stains I’ve tried before