BY WET N WILD

Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner - Are you ready for this gel-ly? Tell your lips to get in line for pout perfection. Wet n Wild's Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner, is a liner like no other, made with a special polymer formula, it seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves color that goes on for days. Wear alone or under lipstick for color that won't budge. Like ever. - Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner

Wet n Wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner - Don't Be a Prune
  • "the gel is so creamy and easy to use! the best part is it doesn't need sharpening but the tip isn't harsh enough to hurt!
    " in 10 reviews
Jessica R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these lip liners. They go on so smooth and the colors are beautiful. I keep one in my purse all the time
💎💋💘💝Tiffani S.
BRISTOL, VA
I totally got the wrong shade. The shade I got is a bit too bright. But I love the texture, glides so easy, quick to apply, can be easy to go outside of your lines. I always blend my liner in with my fingertip (no idea why I do this really, but I always have) and it looks more natural that way. I dont think it lasts as long as it should.
Christina D.
Sarasota
1st gel lip liner crayon! Glides on smooth! Perfect lip pout, and so inexpensive! Highly recommended!
Serena B.
Review for: Lay Down the Mauves, Don't Be a Prune more...
Absolutely love this lip liner. Super affordable and easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this 😍
Gina A.
Review for: Lay Down the Mauves, Don't Be a Prune more...
I love these lip liners, mainly for the price and quality. They are wonderfully cheap, and last all day long. At times they can be a bit drying so I recommend applying them with a lip primer. But as a whole, they are quite long lasting and apply very smoothly. The colors are also nicely pigmented.
Judith C.
Review for: Other more...
These are my favorite lip liners. I use to swear by the Jordana ones, but these have surpassed those. These liners are super creamy and SUPER affordable. I know that recently they released more shades, so there’s a color for every occasion.
Emina I.
Hamtramck, MI
Review for: Sand Nudes more...
I am literally in love with this lip pencil! It glides on so smoothly and is so comfortable on the lips. The pigment is great and the shades are beautiful. I do wish they had more shades but I’m sure they’ll expand in the future!
Aaries G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love lip liners but they have great ones for a good price and amazing colors I like to pair mine with a simple clear gloss
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
I live this liner, very gel like and has a decent slip to it. However it isn't meant necessarily to lengthen the lasting power of a lip stick, just the color selection is quite nice.
Alissa-Mae P.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Sand Nudes more...
This is great for the price. Which they had more shades of nude and more product in each tube