BY WET N WILD #8 in Lip Liner

Are you ready for this gel-ly? Tell your lips to get in line for pout perfection. A lip liner like no other, made with a special polymer formula, it seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves color that goes on for days. Wear alone or under lipstick for color that wont budge. Like ever.

Our 1st GEL Lip Liner

• Seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves lasting color
  • Smooth, flawless application
  • Specially formulated with proprietary polymer and ester complex

Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycol Montanate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, BHT, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090.

wet n wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner
  • "These are amazing! Since they are a gel they are super creamy and glide effortlessly across the lips. I picked up 3 shades and would have bought a few more if they had them in stock at my local drugstore. They are really pigmented and stay put once applied. I'm loving these and are super affordable which is a plus! " in 108 reviews
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Bare To Comment, Gone Burgundy, Think Flamingos, Never Petal Down, Plum Together, Red The Scene more...
These are without a doubt my favorite lip liners everrrrrr!!! They are creamy & smooth, glide with NO problem, very pigmented, and comfortable to wear! You could even use them as a lip crayon and color your whole lips to use on its own. The twist pencil makes it easy to use on the go and not have to worry about sharpening, or dulling out the point. They are also SUPER affordable! At 2.99x these truly are a steal! And if you use coupons or watch out for promos at Walgreens pharmacy, you can often get them for less than a dollar! About 75-99 cents, depending on the promo. I have all 6 from the original launch, and 2 from the second release. I plan on having all in my collection, they are that good! I really hope they continue these for a long time, and can’t wait to see what other colors they come out with! With these, I never have to shop high-end for my liners. Love love love! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 @wet n wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner
Melanie R.
Orlando
Love this product ! Well If you see all my reviews most of the them are 5 or 4 stars it’s just because I tried all of these products and I love them every single one of them! I’m a makeup junkie haha this lip liner it’s so good I love drugstore makeup it’s so affordable and so the same as High end if you know how to work with them. Of course I love high end products the pigmentation it’s amazing, with drugstore you have to work a little bit more. Oh well definitely recommend this lip liner haha ❤️
Priscilla R.
These liners are incredible. I freaking love them. They glide on so effortlessly. They have great color pay off. Honestly, if you wanted to use them alone without even bothering with a lipstick you could definitely do that too. I love that they are retractable. One of my favorite colors is 'lay down the mauves'. Makes me think of an 80s brown lip but a better version because there's sort of a mauve undertone. Overall great liners. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Juliaa S.
Crescent City
These lip liners are very smooth, creamy, and pigmented! (Which a lot of people don’t like in a lip liner) so if that is so I would steer clear of this product, but for me I personally love them so much and how creamy they are! And they last ALL DAY. I have worn these by them selves in very hot weather, eating, drinking, lots of talking, and shopping! And I still had product on my lips after all of that! These are like 3 dollars and I highly recommend them. I wish they had more shades but I know there will be more in the future because they have already extended their range!
Holly K.
Red Bank
Review for: Red The Scene, Never Petal Down more...
Amazing lip liner! Creamy, hydrating, applies easily, and long-lasting. I tend to wear this as an all-over lip color because they look so beautiful, and I've received so many compliments asking what brand I'm wearing. Will definitely repurchase and get more colors. It looks really nice paired with glosses or some highlighter on top. Highly recommend and it's a nice on the pockets too!
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
Review for: Never Petal Down more...
This is a very moist-feeling lipliner... as opposed to those that feel drying. I am not sure how long it lasts, as I usually just line my Cupid’s bow and smudge it out just to give my lips a bit more definition without filling lining them. I will say, though, this is a great lip liner for the price. It is a darker pink than it looks from the outside, though, so be aware of that.
Angela P.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Never Petal Down more...
I have no words for this lip liner. Such a pretty pink color. Perfect for my skin tone. I love that it’s a twist so I don’t need to sharpen it. The price is amazing for how creamy and how it just glides on my lips. I wish it lasted all day but honestly even if I have to touch up throughout the day I use it every single day. By far the most amazing inexpensive lip liner I’ve used.
Domenica™ B.
Pittston
It’s great for the price. Extremely creamy and goes on simple and smooth. Has a very precise applicator tip that gives you a straight line that don’t bleed out. Also many complimenting colors to choose from. I was shocked so much about the quality, I really didn’t think it would be that good. It’s definitely compatible to miliani lip liners at a fraction of the price.
Asia T.
Houston
If I could give this 10 stars I would!!! Color range could be better but the formula is awesome! I'm telling you now, this is a dupe for any gel liner. If a high end brand and this brand have a similar color get this. It lasts long feels great. My favorite is lay down the mauve. Perfect dupe for MAC in control pro long wear lip liner or soar regular lip pencil
Jacqueline L.
Canton, MI
This lip pencil was just OK for me. It worked fine, but I prefer other formulas to this.
These seem to have a very soft formula, it makes gliding them on pretty easy. But with that, I had issues with them being precise. I also noticed a lack of longevity, I like my lip liners to be long-lasting and these came off fast compared to other lip liners I’ve used.
cho l.
Utica , NY
Where can I buy this product?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
It seems like these would slip and slide all over your lips and onto your face, do they really stay in place well?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Which color do you like best?
Gia O.