BY WET N WILD #11 in Lip Liner

Are you ready for this gel-ly? Tell your lips to get in line for pout perfection. A lip liner like no other, made with a special polymer formula, it seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves color that goes on for days. Wear alone or under lipstick for color that wont budge. Like ever.

Our 1st GEL Lip Liner

• Seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves lasting color
  • Smooth, flawless application
  • Specially formulated with proprietary polymer and ester complex

Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycol Montanate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, BHT, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090.

wet n wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner
  • "These are amazing! Since they are a gel they are super creamy and glide effortlessly across the lips. I picked up 3 shades and would have bought a few more if they had them in stock at my local drugstore. They are really pigmented and stay put once applied. I'm loving these and are super affordable which is a plus! " in 108 reviews
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Bare To Comment, Gone Burgundy, Think Flamingos, Never Petal Down, Plum Together, Red The Scene more...
These are without a doubt my favorite lip liners everrrrrr!!! They are creamy & smooth, glide with NO problem, very pigmented, and comfortable to wear! You could even use them as a lip crayon and color your whole lips to use on its own. The twist pencil makes it easy to use on the go and not have to worry about sharpening, or dulling out the point. They are also SUPER affordable! At 2.99x these truly are a steal! And if you use coupons or watch out for promos at Walgreens pharmacy, you can often get them for less than a dollar! About 75-99 cents, depending on the promo. I have all 6 from the original launch, and 2 from the second release. I plan on having all in my collection, they are that good! I really hope they continue these for a long time, and can’t wait to see what other colors they come out with! With these, I never have to shop high-end for my liners. Love love love! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 @wet n wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Gone Burgundy more...
I love wet n wild cosmetics first and foremost. Some products are a hit or miss but my staples are the liquid lipsticks, setting spray, nail polish and now the lip liners! I need the perfect burgundy liner to match my hair and nails and new lip color for seamless lips. My mom came across this and she’s not a makeup person talk about serendipity. I tried it with my milani liquid lipstick magnificent and it was a perfect match. Even with gloss this liner didn’t budge, even after changing lip colors it gave a beautiful ombré effect very versatile. I might even use this as an eyeliner in the future. A holy grail buy for sure. Ladies who are of brown and deep complexion you’ll love the way this color compliments your skin and shows up with no problem. #nofilter #noedit
Kim M.
Review for: Bare To Comment, Gone Burgundy more...
I've tried quite a few lip liners but these are definitely my favorite and they are so affordable. They are quite creamy and you only need a light touch when applying. The pigment pay off is amazing and so much better than the wooden pencils I've tried which tend to be dry and drag heavily on the skin. The formula is rich and creamy which is what I need because I have super dry lips. They work well at keeping lip products within the boundaries you draw. The only real downside I can think of is that the color range is quite small and I'd love to see at least twice as many shades available. I tend to find drugstore products disappointing and primarily use high end products but these are the best lip liner I have ever used which is really nice to spend $4 instead of $24. I haven't tried many Wet n Wild products yet and they tend to be hit and miss but this is a major hit and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great liner!
Kristin A.
Homewood
Review for: Bare To Comment more...
Let me start by saying: BUY THESE AND DON’T LOOK BACK! Price is SO reasonable, quality is INSANE! Exactly comparable to all high end brands. I don’t know why anyone would buy something more expensive when these exist. I’ve been looking for a good drugstore lip liner for ages and this easily beats out Milani, L’Oréal, Flower Beauty, etc etc. I even like it better than It Cosmetics YLBB, which is saying a lot because that was my fav before I found this. And this is less than half the price of those. This particular shade is perfect for every day use. Glides on so easily. No tugging or pulling at the lips. Lasts for hours on end. Has everything you’d want in a lip liner. So comfortable on the lips, not cakey, looks incredible. Just a stunning product. Well done wet n wild. I fully intend to buy every shade. BUY THEM NOW!!!
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
Review for: Bare To Comment more...
I love how smoothly this liner goes on and the color matches sooooo many different colors from your nudes to browns and you can even wear it  with a gloss. I absolutley love this and the fact you dont need a pencil sharpener for it is a bonus just make sure to twist the liner a little below the pencil before closing so that it wont break.
Angela P.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Review for: Never Petal Down more...
I have no words for this lip liner. Such a pretty pink color. Perfect for my skin tone. I love that it’s a twist so I don’t need to sharpen it. The price is amazing for how creamy and how it just glides on my lips. I wish it lasted all day but honestly even if I have to touch up throughout the day I use it every single day. By far the most amazing inexpensive lip liner I’ve used.
Tina G.
Wet N Wild always amazes me with their lip products. I love these & their matte lipsticks. These liners are so nice for only a few dollars. You can't complain when you have a good quality product & it's cheap. These are easy to apply, but you have to work with it just a little to get it to your desired look. I also love they are cruelty free! Higher end is sometimes better quality, but not always. So if you want good products for cheap, get Wet N Wild.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
These are so good!  Firm but still creamy so they last all day long.  I love just filling in my lips completely and then throwing a gloss on top.  The lip look last hours!  I hate liquid lipsticks and how they dry my lips and show fine lines... with these lip liners I get all day wear that looks great and no drying!!!!
Amanda P.
Rittman, OH
I give this a 3 star rating just because the shade selection is so limited. For $2.99, these liners perform equal to my $20 make up for ever and Mac liners. They're smooth, easy to use, and the roll up style packaging helps keep the pencil sharp which is imperative for a precise application. The staying power Is great as well. Once applied, the pencil almost acts like a lip stain & liner all in one. I'll sometimes even use one of these pencils and top it with a gloss and the color will still be on my lips hours and hours later.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I own every shade in this liner range. I love them. I love them as liners or as all over color. They are $2.99 each and are SO GOOD! Run. Now. What are you waiting for? They really are that good! I have zero negative comments about this product. Smooth. Creamy. Rich. Doesn’t feather. Multi functional. They are just amazing.
cho l.
Utica , NY
Where can I buy this product?
Gia O.
Salem , OH
How long does it last?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Which color do you like best?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
It seems like these would slip and slide all over your lips and onto your face, do they really stay in place well?