BY WET N WILD #14 in Lip Liner

Are you ready for this gel-ly? Tell your lips to get in line for pout perfection. A lip liner like no other, made with a special polymer formula, it seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves color that goes on for days. Wear alone or under lipstick for color that wont budge. Like ever.

Our 1st GEL Lip Liner

• Seamlessly glides onto lips and leaves lasting color
  • Smooth, flawless application
  • Specially formulated with proprietary polymer and ester complex

Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Glycol Montanate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, BHT, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090.

Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Gel Liners go on very smooth and look so nice on and blend beautiful my, but smear terribly.
When a lip liner smears all over that takes it out of the running for me, so these went from my makeup bag to the garbage. I tried to fix the situation by using a matte powder over the top, a lip primer under, nothing really worked.
A zero not a hero.
Taiz R.
Galt, CA
Review for: Bare To Comment, Red The Scene, Plum Together
I absolutely love these lip liners, they are very creamy and highly pigmented, not to mention they are extremely affordable. They are easy to apply and use.I highly recommend these to anyone looking for an awsome creamy, and pigmemted lip liner. Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Gel Liners
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
After seeing all of the great reviews and then finding these on sale at CVS, I couldn't help but buy 4 different colors! The price was right at about $2.50 each but I was left disappointed! The colors are nice (though very different from the color on the package) and they go on easily. It's almost more like a very thin lipstick than a lip liner. It's very creamy and spreads easily when you rub your lips together. I'm not sure that's a good thing in a lip liner! Within a couple of hours it had feathered out along the edge of my lips pretty badly. This is the ONLY lip product that I have ever had do that. So while the price is great, these are a miss for me!
Adrienne R.
Great product. I never used to wear lip
Liners and I decided to go with this one to try it out. I don’t regret it. It may be just drug store but it does so well. It lasts long. It goes on so smoothly, no tugging on my lips. It’s like butter. Great colors, as well. Definitely recommend this.
Victoria G.
Review for: Bare To Comment
I am SO glad that Wet n Wild started making these liners, they are such good quality, and you can't beat the price! The color selection isn't huge, but they offer all of the basics, which in reality is really all you need. Bare to Comment is a great "your lips but better" shade, and it's so versatile you could use it with any color of lipstick. I especially like how creamy the formula is, these don't dry out and crumble like the Rimmel lip liners do. I think I got mine for $2.99, and to me that is a great price, especially for a retractable liner. Go get some of these if you haven't already!
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
Review for: Bare To Comment, Plum Together, Think Flamingos
Goes on smooth, has great color payoff and lasts! There is no dragging and it is easy to apply. Can fill in lips and use a balm over as well. I have these three colors and I love them all! Love the price and the fact that they are cruelty free! I will definetely be buying more shades!
Katie O.
Review for: Bare To Comment
Love this lip liner! So affordable and last all day! Goes great with the Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuits! This product is so creamy and glides on your lips so smooth! I just wish they had a larger color selection because this product is awesome and I want a pencil for every lip color I own! This liner also works great if you want to go ahead and just fill in your entire lips and use it as a lipstick!! Wet N Wild for the win again!
Jenna B.
Review for: Never Petal Down
The pigmentation is a little light and because of the waxy consistency it’s harder to guide it to the exact spot on your lips you want to line. The price is great but I️ don’t think I️ will be buying this product in the future
Angela C.
Hopewell Junction
Wet and wild has some great products at an affordable prices I love these lip liners. I have them in many colors. The are soft and line lips very well! Definitely will buy it again
Sarah G.
Review for: Bare To Comment
I love this liner. It is such a great bang for your buck!! It last a long time. Very easy to use. Great packaging with a retractable liner. Such great color pay off. Especially for the price. I will definitely be buying again
cho l.
Utica , NY
Where can I buy this product?
Gia O.
Salem, OH
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Which color do you like best?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
It seems like these would slip and slide all over your lips and onto your face, do they really stay in place well?