Wet N Wild Perfect Pair Lip Wand uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Versatile, dual-ended lip wand contains a smooth, creamy lipstick on one end and a matching lipliner on the other. Perfectly color-coordinated and easy-to-use. Product Ingredients: Pencil End: Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Castor Seed Oil , Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polysilicone-6, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Lecithin, C30-50 Alcohols, Beeswax, Lotus Extract , Golden Seaweed Extract , Sea Fennel Extract , Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-7 Dimethicone Beeswax, Polyethylene, BHT, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, May Contain :,  Mica, Blue 1 Lake , Carmine , Iron Oxides ,.

Buy on Walmart
Barbie C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product!! I have it in two different shades. I can't seem to find it in stores these days though.
Mayra M.
I love this product beacuse it comes with the lipliner and the lipstick and you don't have to find the lipliner that matches the lipstick. It already comes together.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
I own the color "Hanky-Pinky"/210, and there are good and bad sides. The good is that the color is GORGEOUS, I absolutely love the shade, the slight satin look, it doesn't look to wet or too dry, the consistency is great and feels like a lipstick lip balm, not just a lipstick. The liner is great as well, and I like that they are both together, which gives the lipstick an interesting small shape, great for little lips. The bad however is that it takes a few swipes to get a good color payoff, the lip liner does not prevent feathering, and it smells REALLY bad. Not too bad I can't use it, but bad enough it might put some people off it.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
The color was not very consistent during application, it was very uneven and felt odd on my lips. The smell was very offputting. I usually don't buy lip products from this company but it was worth a try. I do like their lip crayon glosses for sheer color, they are very moisturizing and feel very comfortable.
Lauren R.
Knoxville, TN
The Wet n Wild products are a good value considering their small price tags. Don't buy expecting some great product, it will be mediocre.
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
Love this color ! I use it all the time and it's affordable I purchased at target . It's my second time buying this
Shauna G.
Love my Revlon lip gloss so much. Doesn't wear off fast. Last long and doesn't dry my lips out. Love it.. .
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Love love this lip wand it's so easy to use and I love the color wet n wild brand is amazing
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I have shade 120 though I can't seem to find the name of it. The idea of having a liner and a lipstick in one wand was a great idea. I found that this shade was very bold and went on smoothly
marie m.
london, london
These wipes are a total lifesaver. I keep one in my diaper bag, some in the family room, and also a few packs in the nursery. They're great for on the go cleaning sticky hands and for getting milk off my sons sensitive face. These are the only face wipes I will use because they do not irritate my sons face! I love hear wipes. I stock up on them when they are on sale at babies r us for buy 2 get 1 free on all bath essentials. Also my go to for friends baby showers!!