BY WET N WILD

Versatile, dual-ended eye wand contains a smooth, creamy eyeshadow on one end and a matching eyeliner pencil on the other. Perfectly color-coordinated and easy-to-use.

Buy on Amazon
Yasmin G.
I took this product across the world with me it was affordable and did not break throughout my long flight. I even wore this to a wedding where it lasted on my eyes for hours and the sparkles in the shadows weren't difficult to remove off my eyes when I wanted to.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love this product I can’t live without it I absolutely recommend this to anyone I bought it at my cvs store it’s very nice it’s long lasting and wearable colors you can’t ask for more from this product
Tania R.
Oklahoma City
I love putting this is my eyes not sticky at all not batchy either I wear this on night outs and it stays on for a really long time i would love if they wouldn't make the glitter offf but other than that it's awesome
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I love this product! I wouldn't change a thing about it. It definitely worked some magic on my eyes for sure! I didn't think it would be as good as it was so it definitely surprised me. I would recommend this to others.
Melanie E.
Hobbs, NM
Yes I love this pencil! I use these,more than I use dip brow its a two in one and I love it! I've actually had this for months going on and its still full and last long!
Sharon D.
Saint Louis, MO
Wet n wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands ever! They are insanely good quality products! I'm rarely disappointed when it comes to wet n wild makeup ❤️
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
This is a great eye pencil. It run or flake. It stays put and it makes my eyes look flawless and big. and i really like this product
Maria S.
These are pretty good and pretty pigmented. And at an affordable price as well. I really like these wet n'Wild product.
Nichole D.
Nice product. Love getting things and trying them out. If you are looking for good lipstick then pick this