BY WET N WILD

This award-winner has an amazingly smooth, creamy eyeshadow on one end and matching eyeliner on the other. These are so sweet, they can't even be put in simply one category.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Isohexadecane, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?1 Answers
  • I'm always looking for new looks, are these worth a try?3 Answers
  • Do these have good pigmentation? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I starting using this product in 2008 and it has been a favorite ever since. I adore the gold tone shadow shade with the brown liner! It really makes my brown eyes pop! This wand is perfect for in the go--a quick and effortless eye look that looks so put together!!! I haven't had luck lately finding that gold shade because it seems to be always sold out!! I remember getting so many compliments and have been asked several times what I am wearing. And the best part is that it is so affordable!!!! Love it!
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
I love wet and wild, and this product is perfect. Wet and wild is not expensive at all, im a repetitive user of this product. And i think you'd love it. I use it all the time and would buy again and again.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love this product I can’t live without it I absolutely recommend this to anyone I bought it at my cvs store it’s very nice it’s long lasting and wearable colors you can’t ask for more from this product
Lady E.
This eyeliner met my expectations. It applies smoothly and seriously lasts for the entire day. It does not not fade. I work 8.5 to 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. This eyeliner stays in place all day long.
Tania R.
Oklahoma City
I love putting this is my eyes not sticky at all not batchy either I wear this on night outs and it stays on for a really long time i would love if they wouldn't make the glitter offf but other than that it's awesome
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I love this product! I wouldn't change a thing about it. It definitely worked some magic on my eyes for sure! I didn't think it would be as good as it was so it definitely surprised me. I would recommend this to others.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This is a great product I was so shocked at the price and the final look I got. I would so buy again and plan to. Of course they prob are better ones but for the $$$ you can beat it
Stacey D.
Mooresville
Eyeshadow on one side and liner on the other. Perfectly complements each other when doing a smoky eye. Easy to grasp due to size. I have 3 different colors of this product.
Sara T.
Altoona, IA
I actually bought this product not too long ago, I bought the pink and the purple. At first I really liked it, you used the colored side of the wand and apply it to the eyelid. I wouldn't use a lot, and then blend it in. You can add more if you want for a more dramatic look. Then use the shimmery side of the wand and use it below your brow bone and blend together. The problem occured a couple of weeks after I started using the product. The side of the want with color would start to break off in chunks. You just simply turn the bottom and more appears, but it doesn't go on near as smoothly since it was falling apart in chunks.
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Soo...for this price, this product isn't bad, but I really don't like it. I bought black slate I think...?...because I thought the color was beautiful and perfect for a little black dress date night. Well it wasn't. Even with Primer, The "creme" shadow clumped up within 2 hours into these nasty clumps, and I had put a lot on, so you can imagine the size of the clumps a few hours in. Plus, the eyeliner smudged and moved.
just gross.
I get what I pay for I guess
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm always looking for new looks, are these worth a try?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do these have good pigmentation?
Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?