Wet N Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand

BY WET N WILD

This award-winner has an amazingly smooth, creamy eyeshadow on one end and matching eyeliner on the other. These are so sweet, they can't even be put in simply one category.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Isohexadecane, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?1 Answers
  • I'm always looking for new looks, are these worth a try?3 Answers
  • Do these have good pigmentation? 2 Answers
Wet N Wild  Perfect Pair Eye Wand
Wet N Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand
Buy on Walmart
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I starting using this product in 2008 and it has been a favorite ever since. I adore the gold tone shadow shade with the brown liner! It really makes my brown eyes pop! This wand is perfect for in the go--a quick and effortless eye look that looks so put together!!! I haven't had luck lately finding that gold shade because it seems to be always sold out!! I remember getting so many compliments and have been asked several times what I am wearing. And the best part is that it is so affordable!!!! Love it!
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
gave this a try cause the price and it is actual good!! i like the colors pretty and simple for me!!! im not a big eyeshadow person but these are nice neutral colors i can work with!!!
Blanca E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Este products es solo un gasto de oquis por que no es duradero y no esta nada pigmentado no para mi gusto personal
Lyndley H.
Pretty amazing little stick, my only advice would be to prime and set if you want a all day lasting effect. The champagne colors looks amazing in the tear duct or highlighting the brow. I always purchase at Rite-Aid for a fair price. And definitely recommend this product for someone who wants to save a little money!
Sara T.
Altoona, IA
I actually bought this product not too long ago, I bought the pink and the purple. At first I really liked it, you used the colored side of the wand and apply it to the eyelid. I wouldn't use a lot, and then blend it in. You can add more if you want for a more dramatic look. Then use the shimmery side of the wand and use it below your brow bone and blend together. The problem occured a couple of weeks after I started using the product. The side of the want with color would start to break off in chunks. You just simply turn the bottom and more appears, but it doesn't go on near as smoothly since it was falling apart in chunks.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Soo...for this price, this product isn't bad, but I really don't like it. I bought black slate I think...?...because I thought the color was beautiful and perfect for a little black dress date night. Well it wasn't. Even with Primer, The "creme" shadow clumped up within 2 hours into these nasty clumps, and I had put a lot on, so you can imagine the size of the clumps a few hours in. Plus, the eyeliner smudged and moved.
just gross.
I get what I pay for I guess
Ellen B.
Oneonta, NY
Got this the other day in Champagne-Java. As soon as I removed the plastic-wrap and opened the eye shadow end, the whole piece came out of the tube. Not Cool. It's still usable, I just have to be extra careful. Other than that it's a nice neutral shimmery eyeshadow. Eyeliner end is waxy and soft. Very very smudgy, which I guess is good if you're into that. Also, I can bring this anywhere with no brushes. Very portable.
Gracebird _.
Had high hopes for the Java/Champagne pair but this product just doesn't work on many levels. First, its not very pigmented. Second, the pigmentation it has fades quickly over time. The lighter color disappears right way and the darker brown liner fades fast too. Does apply smoothly and is blend able, but just not pigmented enough and fades away too quickly.
Lynn W.
Lawndale, NC
The best thing about this is the portability! I can drop it in my purse and have it with me all day. The color is very good, especially considering the price - CHEAP!! Love that! My daughter also has this and loves that it is highly pigmented. (I'm old, but I think that means it has long lasting color?) Anyway, can't go wrong with this for the money. But be careful with the eyeliner part - it tends to fall out of the tube.
Meghan W.
Saint Louis, MO
I have used this in the smoke/lilac. I liked that the product is a two in one but the eye color part left a bit of a crease after some time. It was better if I also used some powder eye shadow to help it set. For the price and practicality it is definitely worth it.
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm always looking for new looks, are these worth a try?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do these have good pigmentation?
Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?