BY WET N WILD

This award-winner has an amazingly smooth, creamy eyeshadow on one end and matching eyeliner on the other. These are so sweet, they can't even be put in simply one category.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Isohexadecane, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Glyceryl Caprylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891

• What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?1 Answers
  • I'm always looking for new looks, are these worth a try?3 Answers
  • Do these have good pigmentation? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
I love wet and wild, and this product is perfect. Wet and wild is not expensive at all, im a repetitive user of this product. And i think you'd love it. I use it all the time and would buy again and again.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I starting using this product in 2008 and it has been a favorite ever since. I adore the gold tone shadow shade with the brown liner! It really makes my brown eyes pop! This wand is perfect for in the go--a quick and effortless eye look that looks so put together!!! I haven't had luck lately finding that gold shade because it seems to be always sold out!! I remember getting so many compliments and have been asked several times what I am wearing. And the best part is that it is so affordable!!!! Love it!
Lyndley H.
Pretty amazing little stick, my only advice would be to prime and set if you want a all day lasting effect. The champagne colors looks amazing in the tear duct or highlighting the brow. I always purchase at Rite-Aid for a fair price. And definitely recommend this product for someone who wants to save a little money!
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
absolutely love this product, so great and easy to use. First time user but definitely love it. its so easy to apply and my favorite go to product. will definitely be buying it again as soon as I finish using this one. such a great product and love it!
Yasmin G.
I took this product across the world with me it was affordable and did not break throughout my long flight. I even wore this to a wedding where it lasted on my eyes for hours and the sparkles in the shadows weren't difficult to remove off my eyes when I wanted to.
Rafina R.
I like how bold and dark it is for the price you get it for.i didn't find it in the usual drug store so I ordered it online. It is easy to apply and use . It's my to go for now .im not sure if I would buy it again .
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love this product I can’t live without it I absolutely recommend this to anyone I bought it at my cvs store it’s very nice it’s long lasting and wearable colors you can’t ask for more from this product
Lady E.
This eyeliner met my expectations. It applies smoothly and seriously lasts for the entire day. It does not not fade. I work 8.5 to 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. This eyeliner stays in place all day long.
Tania R.
Oklahoma City
I love putting this is my eyes not sticky at all not batchy either I wear this on night outs and it stays on for a really long time i would love if they wouldn't make the glitter offf but other than that it's awesome
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I love this product! I wouldn't change a thing about it. It definitely worked some magic on my eyes for sure! I didn't think it would be as good as it was so it definitely surprised me. I would recommend this to others.
Nicole K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm always looking for new looks, are these worth a try?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Do these have good pigmentation?
Kayleigh F.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite Wet N Wild product?