BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Justus R.
Tacoma Washington
I love wet and wild, and this product is perfect. Wet and wild is not expensive at all, im a repetitive user of this product. And i think you'd love it. I use it all the time and would buy again and again.
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
absolutely love this product, so great and easy to use. First time user but definitely love it. its so easy to apply and my favorite go to product. will definitely be buying it again as soon as I finish using this one. such a great product and love it!
Rafina R.
I like how bold and dark it is for the price you get it for.i didn't find it in the usual drug store so I ordered it online. It is easy to apply and use . It's my to go for now .im not sure if I would buy it again .
Lady E.
This eyeliner met my expectations. It applies smoothly and seriously lasts for the entire day. It does not not fade. I work 8.5 to 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. This eyeliner stays in place all day long.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This is a great product I was so shocked at the price and the final look I got. I would so buy again and plan to. Of course they prob are better ones but for the $$$ you can beat it
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Great liner and does not tug at all long lasting and surprises me with ease of removal . I just wish it would smudge just a tad more
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I love the price when I need something in budget! But it also works best for me.. As do other ones that cost twice as much.
Monika F.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely adore these they were all I used as a beginner in makeup during my highschool years highly recommend