Makeupwet n wild
Paint Pot White - 1oz

Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz

We put the boo in our boo-tiful Fantasy Makers Paint Pots because these blendable, high pigment, creamy shades create a variety of fantasy looks, and multiple special effects. Designed to deliver pure bone-chilling intensity, Paint Pots are available in 4 spook-takular hues.*Excluded from ALL discounts and promotions.

Has anyone else tried this product ?
Start your review of Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz!
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
When i first saw this product I was so excited to try and use it for a white cut crease. It is way to sheer to do that so i was disappointed. I thought it would come out white but its more of a shimmer. I tried it many different ways and it is a great highlighter it looks beautiful on the face and also for a eye look. Just know that its not very pigmented or white its more greyish silver.
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
Super pigmented and really great for adding details to your makeup looks! Easy to apply and clean off brushes and face! It’s long lasting once it dries up and easy to fix if you smudge it a bit! I would totally recommend!
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
Bought these for Halloween looks and I love them , you do have to set it after with shadow though or else it gets really oily and I have dry skin so I think it’d be bad oily skinned people. I used the red one all over my face and neck for my devil look and it didn’t break me out or give any reaction, stayed all day and gave me no issues once I set it as well as the white I’ve used 3 times all over my face so for $2 you’re getting a lot of product out of the pot.they’re a sreallll for the people who wanna do unique looks in the Halloween and Christmas season.
Em's Perlitta G.
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Em's Perlitta G.
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
This product is a hit or miss and for me it was a hit. The formula is THICK yet, easy to remove and applying is just as easy. We used this for Halloween and our Day of the Dead Celebration on November 2nd. It went on fairly easy, was easy to build up to the desired coverage, and the longevity of the formula is long lasting. It is latex FREE and I was able to use it on my daughter who has the allergy. The formula does not dry down and you will have to set it, but for the most part for $3.99 at Walgreens I would purchase again and again.
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
I use this paint for holidays or occasions where I feel like being creative. I used it this year for Christmas as a candy cane face paint. It's better used on cheeks rather than eyes. It dries and cracks a bit on the eyes. It's not the best paint as it doesn't really stay on all day but it does the job for photos and just to have fun. wet & wild wet n wild Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz #wetnwild #wetandwild #wet&wild #facepaint #christmas #holidays #holiday #holidaymakeup #christmasmakeup #festive #festivemakeup #beauty #makeup
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Kort-nee J.
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
This is the perfect alternative to any costume makeup you find on the Halloween aisle or at costume stores. It applies, blends and builds easily to get the exact shade of pale/white you need, and last well into the night. To make it last even longer, use a bit of translucent setting powder then a setting spray over it. It does still dry your skin out a bit more than regular makeup since it is still technically costume makeup, but not nearly as bad as others, especially it removes as easily as regular makeup. Just do a hydrating mask after removal, like one with hyaluronic acid, then a good moisturizer and your skin will be back to normal the next day. I haven’t bought any costume make up since discovering the Wet n Wild costume pots, palettes and multisticks a couple of years ago and have no plans to ever again.
Alejandra T.
Florida City, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
Perfect for Halloween and is super easy to take off. Is easy to blend and they don’t crack
Gabby L.
Chantilly , VA
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Gabby L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: wet n wild White Paint Pot, White
The price was great for this. It was easy to apply & a little goes a long way. My only issue with this product was that even after priming, it didn’t hold as much as I would want it too. But other than that it was a great product.
Sofia M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Sofia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This translucent power is very good because when I use to do my baking face is act very well
Auriana B.
Las Vegas, NV
Wet n Wild Paint Pot White - 1oz uploaded by Auriana B.
I can’t really use this makeup as a base color cause the white isn’t very strong and looks dull put is does work if your using it to give a highlight effect to your makeup look all in all I don’t thing I would recommend it.