BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolswet n wild
Pac-Man Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush

wet n wild Pac-Man Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush

Our Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush creates the perfect blend every time. Level up your makeup application with this brush’s super soft synthetic bristles that effortlessly pick up and apply products.  Embrace your inner 80s babe with this brush’s totally throwback design that brings iconic Pacman characters to life as they float in the handle. Created for powder and cream eye products the Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush is easy to use whether you’re a beginner or in expert mode.

I love the aquarium style handles on these - what other brush sets can you recommend with real aquarium handles?
Start your review of wet n wild Pac-Man Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush!
Olive  U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this brush ! It’s fun and aesthetic. The pac-man confetti is really cute. The brush itself picks up shadows and applies them well . It’s a great addition to anyone’s eye makeup kit as works as good as my Urban Decay brushes and is super cute .
Brooke F.
Spring City, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it. Makes applying eyeshadow so easy and smooth. It’s one of my favorites. Pretty solid.
Kayleigh P.
Madison, OH
I searched high and low for this brush and finally found it!! Its very easy to apply amd use. And let's be honest the brush itself Is just awesome. Looks good on my vanity even if I dont use it's the price was very reasonable
Crystal D.
This brush is super cute and unique! Has little confetti that float through the handle and packs eyeshadow on really well! This brand of brushes is affordable but they're really good quality and can be found most anywhere. I love this brush!
Sarahkay B.
Ruston, LA
This was okay for a while. I found a better one at the dollar tree. Just my honest opinion
Harley C.
Roaring River
wet n wild Pac-Man Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Harley C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought the whole set just so I could have the 2 brushes and I say it’s a win win def buy the brushes there so cool I haven’t seen any brushes like them I do hate there’s one 2
Katie J.
Monroe, WI
1,162 reviews
Omg I love this Pac-Man themed Wet n Wild makeup brush! Pac-Man is one of my favorite games and I have been playing it since I was a little kid. I just had to buy the Wet n Wild Pac-Man themed makeup. Wet n Wild is a pretty good quality makeup at an affordable price. I have been using Wet n Wild makeup for many years now. I will continue to buy Wet n Wild makeup products in the future. Waka Waka Waka! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Nikole W.
Laurel Hill, FL
I am so upset I don’t have access to replacement or an entire set. This brush is made so well. And it is so much fun to use. If thy don’t have more soon, I will spend money elsewhere. Hint hint. Please send me more.
Sienna G.
more sturdy than other wet n wild brushes! has a unique design to go with the Pacman collection (floating glitter) aquarium style at the handle. great for eyeshadow, blending, packing on shadow ...cleans super easy & overall a fun brush to have in my makeup collection ✨ wet n wild Pac-Man Waka Waka Waka Eyeshadow Brush
Shonna K.
Ridgecrest, CA
Love it. Does the job and bring back such nostalgia. Its design makes it so effective. Its so amooth and soft.