BY WET N WILD

Get the edge! This crème-based liner is in pencil form for maximum convenience and control. This instant classic applies quickly, blends easily, is smudge-proof, and lasts up to 12 hours.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ceresin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

• How is the lasting power?1 Answers
  • Maybe a dumb question but how do you sharpen these type o...2 Answers
  • Does it transfer onto the lid ? cause I hate when that ha...1 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil
  • "So I own basically this ENTIRE collection but as far as the eyeliners I have 3. I have a purple, pink and black. The first two are ok but I'm not the biggest fan of them because of the shimmer that is in them. However, the black liner is sooooooo pigmented and creamy and literally glides on like a dream. It def. won a spot in my freelance makeup kit." in 13 reviews
  • "This liner goes on very smooth, stays put, and the color payout is EXACTLY what you expect it to be. I love this as an accent in the water line. The packaging looks cool, the cost is low, and it's cruelty free. It glides on without skipping and for the pink shade you could even use it on lips if you want!" in 12 reviews
Jasmine V.
Bronx, NY
I love this liner because it was long wearing and it didn’t smudge on my eyes. Its very pigmented and very easy to use and glides on smoothly. I recommend to anyone to use.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
Purchased at: Duane Reade
One star for being really pigmented but this was so disappointing even though it was less than $5. It smudged on me so bad and gave me raccoon eyes in a few hours. The second star is for being creamy and really easy to smudge. I do like the look of smudged liner on the lid but wished it lasted longer.
Bella M.
This eyeliner pencil may seem like not a big deal however the pigmentation it is soo thick and perfect. It definitely adds the xtra pop to your eyes. It goes smoothly on your skin. It isn't pricey at all. Guys this is definitely a must have on your makeup drawer i know i will have to restock on it. 👌
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
Review for: You're the Yin - On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil more...
This stuff is amazing.  It's my new go-to eyeliner.  Because it is creme-based, it goes on so smoothly and easily!  And it's a pencil, which gives me the control that I need.  It's long-lasting, it's a good value (about $3.50 at Walgreens), and I'll be buying more colors.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
GRAET price good consistency wet and wild product are very good. I recommended and you can found it at the pharmacy. wet n wild On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
I have been looking for a good long wearing bright liner and I have found it. This wet n wild eyeliner is amazing. The blue is so bright and just makes my eyes pop. I went to the gym and was sweating like mad yet the liner stayed right in place. Most would just give me raccoon eyes. The way this made is pretty much a gel amd it just glides onto my eyes. I love that i dont have to sharpen this because it has a twisty at the bottom so the liner just moves up when you need it to.
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: You're the Yin - On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil more...
I LOVEEEE this eye liner. It is super pigmented, and works well with all other kinds of makeup. Instead of paying a lot for other eye liners you can use this one for a cheaper amount. It stay on a long time and I would highly recommend.
shannon n.
East Chicago, IN
i love this eyeliner i've been wearing it for so many years my favorite color is the turquoise one! it goes on very smooth and lasts all day i've tried highend brands with this color and i prefer he wet and wild. i have green eyes and would
have never thought the turquoise color would
pop my eyes real good i wear it only on the bottom under my eyes.
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
I love these! They are so inexpensive and they glide on beautifully! Perfect for the water line! I love to smudge out the back one on the bottom last line to make a smokey eye. And I love to put the white one on my water line to make my eyes look bigger and brighter! I would repurchase them!
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
I love how creamy and pigmented this eyeliner is for the lower lashline. It goes on really smooth and black. It does transfer and smudge when I put it in my upper tightline, which is where I where my eyeliner most often. Overall, it's good but just not for the tightline.
How do you sharpen this? I accidentally broke the top off and can't figure out how to get more out of it. The bottom doesn't twist or anything
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
Maybe a dumb question but how do you sharpen these type of liners?
How do I sharpen this?
amber a.
How is the lasting power?
Ashley T.
Does this product really last long?

Amazon