BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
Geraldine V.
Los Angeles
Nice basic gel liner. It did dry out after a couple months. It did what it was supposed to create a nice opaque matte black line. It did transfer to my top lid on especially oily days.
Jessie R.
Vicksburg, MS
I bought this at my local dollar tree along with a few other makeup items trying them out and to my surprise this worked very well. I was very pleased with the liner it is now part of my daily makeup routine. I did not like the brush it came with but I did have a better liner brush that worked amazingly with it that also came form the dollar tree. It was very creamy and went on very smoothly. It's also very black the pigment is really nice. And it last a long while.
Jessica O.
I love a gel liner (though they are calling this creme). It is a good medium between liquid and pencil. This glides on smoothly and does not skip. When I wear it sans eye shadow it does not transfer to my lid, and it goes on smoothly over my eye shadow as well. I have similar liners in higher price points, but this one is a must have and quite affordable. The brush is fine, but I chose to often use my own angled brush.
Erin B.
Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING!
#1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it
#2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy
#3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever
I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!
Kelsi M.
This was the first gel liner I tried, I didn't want to spend a lot on it just in case I didn't like it. It got me hooked on gel eyeliner, I won't use any other kind now. It goes on thick and smooth, dries matte, and stays on all day with no smudging.
Selena R.
Tampa, FL
I tried this a couple times, it gets the job done! It has a creamy texture more on the stiffer side, it was good for the price. I have hazel eyes so it made my eyes stand out, I would buy it again, only thing is that it's not a deep black but more on the faded black color
Tiffany M.
Princeton, NC
This is such a good quality gel liner! It's really dark and dries matte. The brush is horrible but that doesn't change my mind on the quality of the product because It's just a bonus. It stays on my lids all day with or without primer and no transfer lines. I use it with a Sigma E75 brush for a defined wing.
Connie A.
Patterson, CA
I cannot express how much I love this product. I absolutely adore how it doesn't come off easily. I constantly buy this and I will continue to. I've always struggled with eyeliner and my monolid but this is very helpful. I recommend anyone to buy this product.
Hannah W.
South Killingly
I love eye liner cream. It is bold and easy to spread. The packaging is super pretty and sets up for the product. The product is everything I want in eyeliner. It's perfect. It last all day long and through water. I would love to buy it again and again .
Monique M.
This gel liner is great it glides on really smoothly, and is actually a dark matte black! Something I'd recommend for a beginner at gel liner. Except, I wouldn't recommend if you tend to have oily eyelids even with a good eye primer. It tends to smudge and get on the top of my lids after awhile. Hence why I gave it 4 stars, but maybe because I'm in hot weather.. Lol great for the price though!
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
I really do like gel liners so if this worth even buying? Is it good and very very black? Because I like my liner very black and dark...