BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
bianca b.
Salinas, CA
This is the best drugstore eyeliner I have tried. It is very black and the application is very smooth. I feel that sometimes it's too creamy and the black comes out opaque
Chemir S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the consistency of this product. At first I had a few issues with it until I realized I was applying too much. It lasts long and is definitely worth the price. You will have to use it a few times to perfect it if you are new to products like this one.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Am a big WetnWild fan. But what I didn't really like about this product is that the liner gel was to thick for me. It was hard for me to do my eyeliner I had to try to do my eyeliner then go back and get more liner gel. Don't get me wrong I love how the gel look and it's easy to use. But I would of like it to be more smooth then ruff.
It's very easy to apply. It barley feels like I'm wearing anything. It does not smear during the day. It lasts all day and it's looks amazing. I love this and I use it eve single day.
Matt W.
Cantonment, FL
Works well doesn't take long to put on but smears easy an is difficult to remove but stays on all day but the brush has to constantly be cleaned or will stiffen and mess up your cat eyes.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a cute and small pot eyeliner. The eyeliner's brush is smooth and applies well onto the eyelids and the creme is smooth and dries evenly and perfectly. It's a product that's good for travel use, night outs, and on the go.  I had bought this product a couple of times already.  It's useful and best for backup incase you mess up with your other eyeliners. You can buy this at any beauty store.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
I like this product a lot. I'm very impressed with the quality since it is a drugstore brand. I've used higher end gel liners before and didn't have the same control and lastability. However, I was not a fan of the brush. I'd say get yourself an angled liner brush.
Lynnrae G.
My new favorite gel eyeliner! I feel like I work best with this product because I have more control and a good grip with a brush. It's pretty long lasting and it's also easy to clean up when I make a mistake. I haven't tried using the eyeliner brush that it comes with, but I'm sure it works just fine. I just prefer using an angled brush.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
super creamy and extremely pigmented and opaque. goes on smooth and doesn't dry out during storage . lasts such a long time in the pot and on your eyes . does not smudge
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
I really do like gel liners so if this worth even buying? Is it good and very very black? Because I like my liner very black and dark...

Walmart