BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
kirsten c.
mount savage , MD
for the price, this is probably the best eyeliner i've found! you can't beat $1. it's extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day, yet still stays smooth and silky when applying. the top layer is pretty thin, but once you dig further into the pan, you're good to go. i use it on my waterline and my upper lash line to make my lashes appear thicker when i want a more dramatic look.
Michael H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Price and perfect! Even if it didn’t come with the brush I’d still but it . It’s kinda reminds me of a gel liner I used from Mac ... the wet and wild liner is creamer .. don’t leave the lid if because it will dry out ! I used it on this girl to smoke out her lash line ! Love it so much ‘
malissa f.
The wet and wild on edge cream liner its an OK products. I do though love the packaging , it doesn't seem cheep at all . i don't like the brush it comes with , its hard to make the lines straight because the brush is curved at the end. I wish they would have supplied an angled brush. The product its self is creamy , and easy to use , i do with the formula was a little different to make it last a little bit longer.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
The formula is okay because it does go on smoothly on the eye and makes it super easy to create the perfect wing especially if you're a beginner but unfortunately after a three uses it became extremely dryed out because when I would dip the liner brush provided it would come out clumpy like a rock. I would probably try it again if the formula were to change.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
I believe I purchased this for less than $4. This is an amazing creme eyeliner. Although this is my first and only gel eyeliner I 100% stand by this product. If you are looking to try gel eyeliner for the first time I recommend this one especially since it is so affordable.
Jessica B.
Creamy and in theory a solid colour but it's not at all longlasting and it kind of irritated my eyes. Overall it is a bargain--not going to argue that--but it isn't that impressive. I would recommend holding back your coins and buying a different brand.
Morgan P.
Orlando, FL
This was my first gel eyeliner purchase, because it was more affordable than a lot of other brands. I purchased it a while ago, and it still hasn't run out! Whenever it does i'll have to buy it again. The gel is long lasting and doesn't smudge on my eyelids, and the brush makes the ever-desired winged eyeliner easy to achieve. Would highly recommend!
Janelle E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Been using this bad boy since I started doing makeup and it has never failed me once. It gets a bit hard if you leave it uncovered but just smoosh it and it’s good as new. The best part is it’s waterproof
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
I wanted so badly to like this product! This was also when I was trying to find a new eyeliner. Definitely do not buy this one. Would go on so thick- but never dry so it would end up smearing everywhere. NO matter how many times I would clean the brush and barely touch the product it was just toooo much! Great idea- bad product.
Adrianne J.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of the best eyeliners! It’s my favorite for outlining my cat eye then i’ll just fill in with any liquid eyeliner. It’s not expensive. I been using it for about a year now for eyeliner and cat eye and I still got some left. I use it daily. I cried one day and it still stayed on! I just love it!!
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
I really do like gel liners so if this worth even buying? Is it good and very very black? Because I like my liner very black and dark...

Walmart