BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
Bella M.
This type of pomade eyeliner it works beautifully great. It is smooth you guys. You can do dramatic wings or just a thin wing. Love it!❤ the one i got is not waterproof but i still love it!
Cheyenne T.
Bakersfield, CA
10/10 best eyeliner of all time. It's super black, super matte, longwearing, waterproof, great in the waterline, I don't know why this product doesn't get more attention.
Sabrina P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This eye liner is easy to apply. It’s affordable I have green eyes and it makes my eyes pop. The only thing is that it’s not waterproof and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Dana P.
I don't know about anyone else but I know that I have struggled to get that cat eye down! This is the only liner that I have tried that has actually allowed me to have some kind of control over my eyeliner and how it comes out. It is a gel liner so it is much easier to control how much product dispenses onto the eye at a time. The product is smooth allowing for easy application which is super important to me. I love the brush that comes along with it. It is the perfect length and the bristles are stiff enough that you get the perfect angle to trace across your eyelid. To top it all off you can get this for around $5. I have tried named brand liner and not gotten nearly as good results as I have from this one! Definite two thumbs up!
Zoha D.
I love the wet n wild creme liner b/c you can control any mistakes that you make and you can do any style you want . i'm pretty happy with this liner and i've been using it for 2 years and its going wild and i love it . and yes i would buy it again. it's my favorite . if your interested in buying creme liner then run . it's lasts long on your face and have no smears . I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS LINER!  Here as you can see this is what eye liner can do with eye shadow you apply and blend with black eye shadow or other. you can see the eye liner stick and the liquid liner as well.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I gave this eyeliner 5 stars because it truly worth it ,,i love it so much ..it is very black and easy to apply ..I bought it 5 month ago and i’m still usimg till now without think about change it ,,the backage is nice ,,i will buy it again ..high quality..high pigmantation ..low price,,it better than other expensive products in the market,,i highly recommended 👍  wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
Definitely worth it considering the price. In my experience, it rivals some of the more expensive brands. The color stays dark, and as someone with dry eyes and who wears contacts and touches her eyes a lot, it doesn't smudge and I can last all day without it flaking off. However, I like a thin line and no longer apply it with the brush that it comes with. I use an E.L.F Angled Eyeliner Brush to get a smooth, sharp cat eye
Nakiah B.
Summers, AR
This is harsh. I really really don’t like this product though. It comes in a pot which I don’t mind. The color is very black but you have to layer it. It crumbles when it is dry. It does dry in the pot too, very quickly. It is very difficult to get off. Even with make up wipes or remover.
Jessica O.
I love a gel liner (though they are calling this creme). It is a good medium between liquid and pencil. This glides on smoothly and does not skip. When I wear it sans eye shadow it does not transfer to my lid, and it goes on smoothly over my eye shadow as well. I have similar liners in higher price points, but this one is a must have and quite affordable. The brush is fine, but I chose to often use my own angled brush.
Oneikca W.
Product worked great, it was dark enough that it made a dramatic look at. I don't know if it says on the packaging but mine was waterproff. Stayed on all night. I had to scrub my eyes to get it off. The only thing I didn't like was the brush that it came with. The brush was too soft to make perfect straight lines. And product became dried up in my brush. I had to scrub the brush after every use.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Olivia H.
New holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Is this a good starter for someone who hasn't used a gel liner before?

back