BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Love this eyeliner! Literally the knly eyeliner i own lol. You can buy these at Target, walmart, etc. it comes in a nice small packaging. And its long lasting.
Sierra H.
Absolutely love this product. I love the pigment, I love how smoothly the eyeliner goes on, this really is the easiest way to apply liner if you have problems!
Chelsea F.
Henderson, TN
This eyeliner is awesome! I love how dark it is and I use it almost every day. I would definitely recommend this because it lasts all day and never smudges.
Veronica M.
Idaho Falls, ID
My favorite gel liner. It stays on through my allergies. It dries up fast if you leave the lid off when using it but it's so affordable it's not a big deal.
Kaylin H.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Not bad, def need a little more dexterity with this rather than a pen liner. The only thing I don’t like is it’s hard to get a super pointy line with this
Maggie S.
I like this, it can smear kind of easily. I would recomend it to most people, but just beware that this product can smear easily. You have been warned.
Diana G.
Wichita, KS
This liner is way too light. It is also not the easiest to put on. The value is good but I would not recommend because it doesn't really show or last.
Olivia H.
Lake Villa, IL
I just bought this product and it was easy to apply and wing. Great pigment and matte finish and lasted all day. Waterproof creme eyeliner. Love it.
Sarah B.
Bartow, FL
I really loved this liner. It is so creamy and it dries matte. I am always able to get the perfect wing with this. It's long lasting and no smudging!
hannah f.
Pompano Beach, FL
a good pigmented liner easy to use glides on easy others are really messy and smears alot i brought mine at sephora i belive no need for improvement
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Olivia H.
New holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Is this a good starter for someone who hasn't used a gel liner before?

back