BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
Shannon S.
Harrison
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner This I believe was worth it for being wet n wild. Went on thick, it was harder to get a thin line with this. Dark bold black pigment. I also loved that the product did not smudge very easily!! I would recommend for the price.
Kaleigh C.
Grand Island
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. Once you put it on, it is on. I tried to use it as a base for a smokey eye before I had ever used it before, and I wasn't able to smoke it out at all. Some people wouldn't like that, but I like a very crisp eyeliner line that I know won't budge, run or smear. The price is awesome too.
Yocelyn V.
Soooo good for its price!! It's really pigmented and easy to use and very forgiving. It can tend to break up a bit if you keep layering it over though, I don't always wear eyeliner but when I do this is my go to!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I love this eyeliner. I usually go for felt pens but this gel liner made me change. It glides in easily and the brush it comes with is a great size so it's easy to handle. I would definitely recommend
Kelsey S.
im not a huge creme liner fan but i thought this one did an ok job it went on pretty easily and stayed on kept its color and didnt smear everywhere it stayed on  but was also easy to remove with makeup remover and minimal rubbing i would recommend this product
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Using this eyeliner may be the best way to go for beginners. Very easy to apply . It goes on very smoothly.it matches any eye color. I personally love this product! I recommend it. It lasts a good while .
Susana B.
Chicago , IL
This eyeliner is amazing super affordable and really pigmented.package is similar to most eyeliners I've been buying it for years already i usually get it at my local walgreens.defenetly a must in your collection
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
I have been using this faithfully everyday I love the way it's so easy to apply it makes my wing look for precise easy to manage and I bought it from Walmart $5 and I would definitely buy it again.
Danielle W.
This is a decent option for a lower price point. Goes on well when brand new however dried out earlier than I expected, making it impossible for me to use. I recommend using your own brush though. I didn't care for the packaged one.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
The formula to this stuff is so rich and smooth. I loved how dark this liner is. it worked great!....for the first couple of weeks. after awhile it dried up and was kinda a nasty texture. I would probably repurchase Purely for the fact it works wonderful at first .
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
I really do like gel liners so if this worth even buying? Is it good and very very black? Because I like my liner very black and dark...

Walmart