BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Get the edge! This liner gives you the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. Glides on smoothly and precisely with an easy to use brush, then quickly dries to a longwearing, water resistant formula.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-6, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499] 0812

• Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currentl...7 Answers
  • I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is it smoother to do than liquid eyeliner?4 Answers
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner
  • "I've tried M.A.C gel liner and thought it was great. But Wet and wild is a lot better. Its actually a bit darker in color. It glides on your eye. No irritation. My favorite gel liner by far!" in 13 reviews
  • "Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! #1 it's so creamy and stayed creamy throughout the whole entire time I had it #2 it's SO easy to apply because it's so creamy #3 the pigmentation is UNREAL, like blackest black ever I absolutely love this gel liner and I will most definitely repurchase!" in 8 reviews
  • "I purchased this when all of the Fergie brand was on clearance at Walgreens! I got everything extremely cheap and it is pretty quality stuff! This is my favorite gel eyeliner to use and it is the only one that I was able to accomplish winged eyeliner with! It goes on smooth and I have had it for a while and it still didn't dry out!" in 3 reviews
Kat S.
Huntington
This is such a dark rich black color. It applies smooth and is easy to use. I wish they would have a small thin liner brush instead of the one it comes with. To me it is more of a lip brush. I love the looks you can achieve with this product. You can use it as a base, lip liner, and eyeliner. It is multifunctional and affordable.
Elizabeth H.
Wichita, KS
Been using gel eyeliner for a while. One of my faves to use on my waterline. Stays most of the day but wish it would last all day. Tends to smudge in the outer corners of my eye and have to reapply it most of the time. I do love the small brush that comes with it.
Krista M.
Anthony
I had bought this product specifically to keep in my make up kit just because it's easier to apply to clients but I never ended up using it on clients and I ran out of my regular eyeliner and ended up using this, let me tell you this product is amazing and makes applying so much easier than liquid liner. The brush that comes with this gel eyeliner is not the best, but I found a brush that was thin and used it instead and I love this product! It doesn't run and applies so easily!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
When i say this has been the best eyeliner I’ve used since I’ve been using eyeliner THIS IS THE BEST. It goes on smoothly it’s not too thick but perfect all around This is my second purchase with this company this product is a great value it’s dirty cheap and it works wonders I’ll recommend this in a heart beat to everyone
April D.
Great pigment eyeliner. It was a bit hard for me to apply with the brush that came with eyeliner but I’m sure with the right brush it would be much better. Great for the price and especially for experimenting.
Liz A.
Elizabeth
I used to love applying crème eyeliner this was my to go to brand. It is easy to apply when you get used to it. The packing is nice and affordable. I can’t wait to get some in my hands and with with it .
Gabrielle W.
Valdosta, GA
I got this eyeliner for my sister for Christmas last year. She absolutely loves it, and uses it almost every day. It's smooth to put on, and easy to remove, but it lasts all day!
Amber L.
This is a gel liner love that it comes with the brush instead of having to purchase separately. Goes on pretty smoothly and decent quality for the heap afforadable price. I’d recommend giving it a try.
sherry r.
TULSA, OK
So i suck at doing my eyeliner and I hardly wear any but i use this on my lips when i am doing black or a ombré lip i LOVE how creamy this is i dont use it too often but I definitely use it with every look. BEAUTY TIP: DO NOT leave the cap off.. i made that mistake and idk how to bring it back to life
Shannon S.
Harrison
wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner This I believe was worth it for being wet n wild. Went on thick, it was harder to get a thin line with this. Dark bold black pigment. I also loved that the product did not smudge very easily!! I would recommend for the price.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Do you prefer liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner?? I currently use Wet and Wild wet n wild On Edge Crème Eyeliner. It’s wonderful
Olivia H.
New holstein, WI
How is the quality of this eyeliner? Does it stay on long? Should I be careful of buying it?
Caroline K.
Raleigh, NC
I love my Elf liquid eyeliner. Anyone use the Elf liquid liner and has tried this too? How do they compare?
Elizabeth M.
Carpentersville, IL
Is this a long lasting liner ?
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Is this a good starter for someone who hasn't used a gel liner before?

back