wet n wild Natural Wear Pressed Powder uploaded by Alishia J.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Embrace the beauty of nature with this eco-friendly compact that's packed with vitamin-enriched and 100% natural ingredients. Formulated with a multi-mineral complex to help protect skin as it minimizes pores and imperfections with light-diffusing pigments.

Ingredients: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil. [+/- (May Contain): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, 77492, 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

Usage: Gently pat powder along nose and under eyes. Smooth over forehead and cheeks, chin and jawline.

• Has anyone tried this? I've been looking for a new powder :)1 Answers
  • Did make a good result ?? Quality for the price .. 1 Answers
  • Is this an oil free product?1 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Vivian C.
San Marcos, CA
This is such an incredible powder! It goes on so silky and it blends out into matte and nothing behind! I love the texture it leaves and how it stops concealer from creasing! I have also used it to set concealer on the eyes to prime them and it works even better than eyeshadow primer! I got mine at CVS and they had a wide range of selections! I would definitely repurchase and rccomend to anyone who wants a blurring effect and matte finish in their setting powder.
Kaylee R.
Wet N Wild is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. They are affordable, good quality and well worth it. I love the pigment, it's matte. It keeps my makeup in place, great for all skin types, and easy to apply/blend. I have recommended Wet N Wild to several friends and family members.
Kirsten D.
Love love love this! the color is gorgeous and it feels so comfortable on my face. It's always a plus for me that wet n wild has amazing prices! I have fairly normal skin so i cant say how it would be on dry or oily skin.
Jessie H.
Los Angeles, CA
This powder is really great, especially on a budget.  I like to use liquid matte foundation, and this powder really helps set it in!  I have naturally oily skin, so this really helps keep me from getting shiny and oily!  I will definitely continue to buy this powder!
Michelle M.
Port Reading, NJ
I love most of Wet N Wild's stuff! This worked out great for me. It didn't cling to my dry patches and also absorbed my oil where it was needed. The finish was nice, it looked natural. Depending on what you wear under it you may need to touch it up. Sometimes  I even wear it alone and it looks great!
Haley P.
As the product name states it is a natural looking powder. It makes you makeup last all day but it can get cakey, after a few hours. And there is no sun protection. I would reccomend to others if you are wearing your makeup for a few hours and want a natural look!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Don't like it a lot actually. It's not so bad but not great at all. I have a combination of oily skin and dry skin and i didn't like it . has a natural finish, and i wouldn't buy it again, don't recommend it
courtney w.
Aiken, SC
I dont like this powder mostly due to how it dries my skin out and even though it was easy to apply it still didnt work for me. it was matte and i didnt enjoy it. it could be good for oily skin which i dont have and i wouldnt recommend.
Shawna B.
Freedom, PA
Low coverage but great for setting foundation. Very affordable at about $2 but you really do get what you pay for. Few shades to choose from and the packaging leaves something to desire but if you're in a bind and need a setting powder it works fine.
Liz P.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this? I've been looking for a new powder :)
Karla A.
elizabeth , NJ
Does anyone recommend any other pressed powder products?
Shakiba K.
Calgary
Is this an oil free product?
isabelle f.
longueuil
Did make a good result ?? Quality for the price ..